Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got this from Weber via Email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got this from Weber via Email

Coming out with a new cookbook. I already have 2; The Big Book and Real Grilling. Both well used over the years. I pre-ordered from Amazon @ $17.70. Pretty sure the price will go up once it's out. April 23rd. Plus if you pre-order fill out a form and submit you get 5 recipes from the book in PDF form. The format is different from what the other books have. For the price, I'm sure it will get well used.

So here's the link if you so desire

This is your new go-to companion from the most trusted name in grilling. Much more than just a recipe collection, Weber’s Ultimate Grilling is an entirely new take on grilling today, with every recipe step visually depicted in full-color photography. With these extensively tested recipes, anyone—from amateur to ace—can be a barbecue genius.

I have bought several Weber cookbooks second hand some are pretty good.

Comment

Done, an thanks!
      Weber books are usually quite good...

Comment

Book arrived today. IMO laid out well. Really good for newbie I like the 4 T's. Which are, Temperatures, Time, Techniques and Tools. Also nicely laid out grilling guides.​​​​​​ Goes into the basics, grill types, heat, smoke, direct, indirect ect.. Things you would expect. ​Recipes are nicely laid out. They go into basics. I was doing a burger on the gasser tonight. So I went to burgers. Covered how to ruin burgers, seasoning, size and other basics. Then go to classic American cheese burger. 9 simple to follow steps. Then what I really like:
        ​​​​​​
        Flavor Bomb your Burger on 2 pages. In this case 6 varieties. Greek, mushroom, BBQ, Breakfast, Mexican and Hawaiian Each with brief discriptions on how to prepare. This is done with other basics through the book.

So for $18, I think I have another nice resource to leverage.

Comment

Thank you. I have a couple as well. Great books.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here