Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really Wonderful Netflix Documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really Wonderful Netflix Documentary

My wife and I recently watched a 4 part "food documentary " on Netflix called "Cooked." I was skeptical at first, but this really turned out to be a fascinating and thought-provoking series about food and cooking, and our relationship to food and the environment. There is an episode dedicated to fire, and yep, you guessed it, they hang out with an Eastern North Carolina pitmaster.

I don’t watch a lot of tv, but this is definitely worth your time.

Thanks for the tip Thunder77
    Have to check if it's available in my region.

Comment

Not on Amazon Prime, Netfix only, which I don't subscribe to. I did, however, find a trailer.

Comment

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like Meathead..…………...

Hmmm, I have Netflix on almost nightly and don't recall seeing this. I'll have to search further, thanks for the update !!

Comment

I watched the Fire episode a couple years back and it was well done. I need to go back and watch the other three though.

The "Barbecue" documentary on Netflix is great as well. It basically explores different types of barbecue around the world.

Comment

• Thunder77
          Thunder77 commented
          Editing a comment
          I need to watch that!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here