Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jacques Pepin, "New Complete Techniques"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacques Pepin, "New Complete Techniques"

Kindle edition available on Amazon for $1.99 right now. This price is a steal. I can't imagine it will last. I highly recommend it if you have a Kindle or Kindle reader app on your phone or tablet.
    Last edited by Dewesq55; February 9, 2015, 11:38 AM.

Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Your welcome. I'm just P.O.'d since I paid $5.99 for it a few days ago

Comment

• Dewesq55
        Dewesq55 commented
        Editing a comment
        UPDATE: They let me "return" the one I bought yesterday and then re-purchase for the new lower price. I'm happy.

Thank you, he was a big influence on me growing up, I used to watch his cooking show all the time.

Comment

I have a hard copy of the earlier version, as well.

Comment

Thanks, just downloaded it

Comment

thanks for the heads up. Just bought it.

Comment

This book is one of the best "desk reference" books I know of. For those that might be on the fence, so to speak, the book is well worth the money. It is superb. Thanks Dew for the heads up!

Comment

In for 1. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks Dew... just got it!

Comment

Thanks, Dew. It's downloading to my iPad as we speak. It's so nice of you to tell us about this deal!

Kathryn

Comment

It's absolutely my pleasure. I'm glad I found it. Posting it here was the first thing I thought about (except for thinking how I just paid $5.99 yesterday and today it's $1.99, lol).

Comment

Anybody use a Kindle Voyage?

Comment

Thank-you! Got it for Kindle Mac app.

Comment

• Dewesq55
                            Dewesq55 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            There is a Kindle for Mac app available.

• Dewesq55
                            Dewesq55 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            And since it seems that I misread your question, the answer is "Yes, the Kindle for Mac app will work on Macbook Air."

• fuzzydaddy
                            fuzzydaddy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Well I'm late to the party! Thank-you Dewesq55. I've run the Kindle app from the Mac App Store on both Mavericks and Yosemite. No problems to date.

Thanks, DEW. got it downloaded on my Mac. Stored in iBooks. Looks like a lot of good material in there!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here