Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meathead's Book - The Science of Great BBQ and Grilling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meathead's Book - The Science of Great BBQ and Grilling

WOW! What an invaluable resource. If you don't have a copy - get it.

Meathead wrote a book?!? When did that happen? LOL You are preachin' to the choir here David.

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Meathead???

Who or what is this Meathead you speak of?

I bet someone with the name Meathead would know how to make some Amazing Ribs.....

I bet he would even have his own super secret, super cool Pitmaster Club....

seriosuly though... welcome from Indiana

Comment

Don't let the sarcasm get you down Welcome to the Pit, look forward to what you have to contribute !!

PS I like your puppies !!!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
          Cute puppies are always worth Bonus Points, to me!

Comment

Glad you’re here! Also, add Chris Lilly’s "Big Bob Gibson’s BBQ" and Aaron Franklin’s "Franklin BBQ" to your list of books you need.

Comment

• EdF
              EdF commented
              Editing a comment
              Not to mention Kenji's "The Food Lab". Those will keep him busy for a while!

• gcdmd
              gcdmd commented
              Editing a comment
              Likewise, Kenji's web site, https://www.seriouseats.com/

Let's not forget our own Henrik Oscarsson's Barbecue, Fire and Smoke, a great reference for nimrods and experts, alike.

Comment

Welcome from to the Pit from Boise. Meatheads book is great but it's just the tip of the iceberg. The skills and knowledge you can learn from the Pit is worth it's weight in gold.

Comment

Mom? How did you get in here?

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore, MD! Glad you joined us. I have Meathead’s book as well. If you like to make pizza at all, pick up Ken Forkish’s
                  ”Elements of Pizza.” It’s a great read as well as a valuable source.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here