Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ken Forkish: The Elements of Pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ken Forkish: The Elements of Pizza

If you are a pizza lover, and like to make pizza at home, this is the definitive guide to doing just that! Mr. Forkish has done it again. He has written another book with a wealth of information, presented in a very enjoyable read. It is like you are sitting down having conversations with him about making pizza. The photography is absolutely stunning, and the book reads like a tour guide of the pizza regions of Italy. I have used two of the recipes so far, and I was very pleased with the results. And the book is not just recipes. There are a multitude of hints, tips and tricks; everything from types of flour to water temperature, types of cheese, etc. I guarantee you will not be disappointed with this book.

Thanx for the heads up.

Comment

Thanks for the tip. Now tell my wife that I want it.

Comment

This is absolutely a great book--much better than Reinhart's pizza book. The explanation of pizza dough and how it differs from bread is great, as is the discussion of hydration vs baking time. If you make pizza, you need to own this book.

Comment

Picked up for a $1.99 on e-pub. Cool book.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here