Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why you should be searing with a COLD grate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why you should be searing with a COLD grate.

The perfect sear needs a COLD grate.

Awesome!

'Twas a great invention. Smart people behind such a device

Comment

Originally posted by Huskee View Post
      Awesome!

'Twas a great invention. Smart people behind such a device
      The inventors got a shout out in the pinned video here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1885522028370703/

Comment

Isn't it amazing! Who would of thought when you first started fiddling with your idea it would lead to this. Remarkable!

Comment

Amazing! I love the cold-grate technique on my Weber with the SnS!

Comment

Reverse sear was a revelation, but the cold grate technique took it a step higher.

Comment

Very cool!!

Comment

BBQDave, Dave that Steak Looks "Perfect" IMHOPรขยโ€œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I have to try Your Cold Grate Method! First I Have to Pressure Wash the Kettle So I Can Spin the Grateรขยโ€œ
                Peat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

I think I've purchased every accesory possible for my Weber grills, but they are all out in the shed now, and only using the SnS with drip griddle for almost every type of cook. Can't wait to try this new technique.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here