Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easy Ribs in the Weber Summit Charcoal Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy Ribs in the Weber Summit Charcoal Grill

This is kind of an impromptu video I did cooking ribs in the Weber Summit Charcoal Grill. Short notice cook so no dry brine.

I've had bad luck lately embedding videos so here's the link if the above isn't working:

Well, the embedding worked. My mouth is watering and I'm supposed to be going to sleep! Great job.

Comment

Yes indeed, these things made everyone in my house's mouths water. Guess what I have to cook next!

Comment

An enjoyable video David, and my mouth is leakin' too.

Comment

Very appetizing, nice video!

Comment

Pretty cool! Awesome looking ribs. This must have been before you came out with the low profile SnS?

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder77 View Post
              Pretty cool! Awesome looking ribs. This must have been before you came out with the low profile SnS?
              NOPE. This was Sunday. I use the SnS Charcoal Basket in the Summit a whole lot more often than I use the SnS LP.

Comment

• Thunder77
                Thunder77 commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh! Well, cool then. I will have to look at that setup.

Very nice color on those ribs Dave.

Comment

Oh great! Last week I wanted a PK 360 w/ SnS, now I want a WSC w/ SnS Charcoal Basket!

Great looking ribs David Parrish!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here