Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My book is now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm guessing that publishing another version in English might be cost prohibitive so I'm proposing an alternate solution. Group effort, let's all learn Swedish! We could have a pinned thread with nightly or weekly lessons from Henrik himself. Once we're all fluent in Swedish we'll all buy his book. Sounds like a win win idea to me!

Regardless, congratulations Henrik!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      oo
      Last edited by Mr. Bones; May 17, 2017, 08:48 PM.

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha ha, that would be awesome! Thank you!

• Willy
      Willy commented
      Editing a comment
      lol Learning to speak another language at my age is likely not possible as it would be "effort prohibitive"!

Looks great, congratulations--that's a heck of an accomplishment.

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much AdamJG!

Great looking boot! Congrats! Looks like your had work paid off. How do I get one?

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! Let me get that English version done and I'll let you know.

That's really cool, looks professional.

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! What a compliment!

Congratulations ! The illustrations are beautiful

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Dan!

Really well done!!!!

I wrote a children's book once... not on purpose

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

As I stated when you first talked about this on AR, I will gladly buy a copy...in English of course. It looks like you put a ton of time into it. I've been privileged to watch your other threads and I'm sure this book won't disappoint.

Comment

That's quite an accomplishment, Henrik . Congratulations! I hope the book sells like hotcakes.

Kathryn

Comment

• Henrik
        Henrik commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Kathryn! So do I :-)

First of all congratulations on the book! Looks great by the pic's.. Henrik
      Where is it available? and yes i do read swedish..
      Cheers!

Comment

• Elton's BBQ
        Elton's BBQ commented
        Editing a comment
        Henrik Book bought.. Looking foreward to read and experiment..
        Cheers my scandinavian brother..

• Henrik
        Henrik commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Elton's BBQ! Order received, will ship it tomorrow. Look forward to your feedback!

• Elton's BBQ
        Elton's BBQ commented
        Editing a comment
        The book has arrived Henrik Now i'll start reading it.. And thanks for the comment in the book! Looks great so far..
        Cheers!

Congratulations! A lot of work, as you say. Looks VERY nice. A publisher doesn't spend that kind of money unless he expects to make some! Let's hope he's right.

Baltassar

Comment

• Henrik
        Henrik commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Baltassar! I hope so too!

Should we now begin to address you as "Svensk kötthuvud"? ... ...

Comment

• Henrik
        Henrik commented
        Editing a comment
        Nah, I think Meathead wants to keep that nick for himself ;-)

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here