Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want one for my Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want one for my Grill

the must have accessory

Sweet. I just ordered a couple of these

Comment

• Locotech
      Locotech commented
      Editing a comment
      those are a great idea....

• PaynTrain
      PaynTrain commented
      Editing a comment
      Let me know how those work please Jerod Broussard !!

• Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      @Payn Train I will. I got one for each kettle. They say Friday delivery but I am hoping for Thursday since I will be cooking pork butts for 200+ Thursday night. I got brisket for Friday night so no big deal.

I love stuff like this - even if it is French.

Comment

• Breadhead
      Breadhead commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm... where did French Fries come from?🤔

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      Breadhead - Belgium...

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Belgium, as I recall
      Last edited by Mr. Bones; March 27, 2017, 07:36 PM.

Nice!! Very nice!!
    I often thought about building a small steam engine powered rotisserie - the heat is already there and I have water....

Comment

That one is too high tech... this one is for the true do it yourselfer.👍

Comment

Or this one but you'll need some mates who are hungry and fit...But than again I could use my e-bike?

Comment

• FireMan
          FireMan commented
          Editing a comment
          I hate guys like that!

• Steve Vojtek
          Steve Vojtek commented
          Editing a comment
          Hahaha .. But I bet they love Firemen... Everyone loves Firemen especially when they need them

• EdF
          EdF commented
          Editing a comment
          The women do, anyway!

My electric bike would work like a champ...👍
        Attached Files

Comment

• FireMan
          FireMan commented
          Editing a comment
          Is'snt that the tool where things go bump in the night?

• Breadhead
          Breadhead commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL... yep that was what I was riding on. The bike did stay upright though. Not a scratch on it. My forehead took all of the impact.🙈

• EdF
          EdF commented
          Editing a comment
          Smart bike!

Hahaha you have the same wheels as mine! And saddlebags.. I like the basket on the handlebars more carrying capacity....

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0247.JPG
Views:	164
Size:	238.1 KB
ID:	295030

Comment

• Breadhead
          Breadhead commented
          Editing a comment
          EdF ... True Dat.😬

• Steve Vojtek
          Steve Vojtek commented
          Editing a comment
          I ride mine to work (15 mins ) and to shops ( 5 mins ). The bags accommodate nice size briskets and shoulders. A Bud-holder? That could be dangerous.....

• Breadhead
          Breadhead commented
          Editing a comment
          Well... a couple of Bud's down at the beach is always good.👍 My saddlebags will hold a 6 pack pretty easily.😎

That thing is pretty awesome.

Comment

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          My Dad bought one for his wife...........I don't think it would move with me on it! Danjohnston949

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe She Will Chase the Bear Out For You❓ 🤗😇🤗
          From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• Breadhead
          Breadhead commented
          Editing a comment
          Spinaker ... before I quit smoking I was 283lbs. I could load the saddlebags and front Basket with stuff weighing about 50/60 lbs and ride it at 20 miles per hour. It has a governor to limit the speed to 20 mph to maintain it's bicycle status. Over 20 mph it becomes a motorcycle.

Hey Boys and Girls Check Out "The World's Largest Turkey BBQ Aneta ND" on FaceBook! Held Annually the 3rd Sat in June! The Pic is of 312 Turkeys on a Home Built Spit! 👍Well worth a Special Trip to See It, and the Food Is Great👍!
        👍Great Walleye Fishing 100 Mi NW @ Devils Lake ND👍!
        Eat Well and Prosper, From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	44.9 KB ID:	295113Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	48.6 KB ID:	295114

Comment

• Breadhead
          Breadhead commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow... it looks like there's going to be some major chowing down going on there!!!😜 Who's making the sides? They might need a bread maker.😎 We've got enough freshly trained experienced bread maker's in the Pit to cover their needs!🤙 No need for that store bought stuff.🙄
          Last edited by Breadhead; March 27, 2017, 11:54 AM.

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think it has Got so Large that may be buying the Side from the Grocery Co's? I'll find out and Let You Know!

Pretty impressive!

Comment

That rotisserie is toooooo BAD!!!!!!!

Comment

That is KOOL!! So what are the odds that anything built today (with its planned obsolescence) will still be working in 150 years!!

Comment

• Danjohnston949
              Danjohnston949 commented
              Editing a comment
              ❓❓ Just My 1923❓ Model T Ford ❓❓ But I don't know Who will be able to Drive It❓

• Steve Vojtek
              Steve Vojtek commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow.
              A 23 T model....
              Nowadays everything is computer this computer that...They don't build them like that anymore.
              Makes people dummies having all those computers controlling their cars I think.
              I have 3 cars and none have computers.....

• Breadhead
              Breadhead commented
              Editing a comment
              A Komodo Kamado will probably last 150 years. Amortized for that long a 42" KK would only be $63.33 per year.🤗

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here