Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meathead Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meathead Book

Awesome. Buy it now. Nuff said

Already got it. It is the second cookbook I have ever bought

Comment

Mine's not even signed...whassupwitdat?

Comment

• customtrim
        customtrim commented
        Editing a comment
        Huskee I would demand a raise or the autograph.😁 I did not get the autograph one did not want to wait the extra time. Wanted to read it and do a test run on here, took maybe thirty days to just pay the dues to become a fulltime P.I.A. I mean member

Requested it, and was gifted it for Christmas by my awesome secret santa! Great book!

Comment

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        I never heard from my recipient. Not even sure is they got it............

I bought it a month or so ago. When I got it, I started reading it that very night. My wife thought I was crazy because she thought it was just another cookbook and I was reading it as if it was a novel

Last week we had some friends from Indiana come over in which I promptly smoked a meatloaf for their arrival. He saw the book and was extremely interested. Earlier today I bought another copy on Amazon (affiliate links of course) and am having it shipped to his house!

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Now that's a true friend!

Bought a copy and, when she expressed an interest in learning about grilling, I sent my sister a copy via AR's Amazon link. I was surprised when she said she and her SO did not grill because they knew nothing about it and figured they would just ruin good meat. I have not yet been invited to her house for burger or steaks, but I am optimistic!

Comment

• EdF
        EdF commented
        Editing a comment
        We'll be wanting to hear about their forthcoming amazing successes!

Really love the book! I just wanted to point something out to Meathead...now this may be a quirky copy that I received, but the copy I got from Amazon just a couple of days ago, has some slightly soft text in certain areas, while other pages are tack sharp. Maybe I am being fussy (I'm a bit OCD) but I figured it couldn't hurt to put it out there just in case it truly is an issue with this batch of books. Otherwise, a fantastic book that I am proud to have on the bookshelf.

Please don't crucify me!

Comment

I hinted pretty hard for a copy for Father's Day, and just opened it a couple of hours ago. I've reviewed the index and got excited wanting to jump around in the book. I was finally able to reign myself in and start from the beginning. I'm so excited!!!!

Comment

• EdF
          EdF commented
          Editing a comment
          Enjoy!

Good read and pretty nice cookbook too boot

Comment

I should probably buy it. Does it have a different feel/info than the site?

Comment

I bought the book but I'm waiting for the movie to come out. I'm still trying to figure out who I want to play Meathead.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
              Jerod Broussard commented
              Editing a comment
              Donald Sutherland.

• kmhfive
              kmhfive commented
              Editing a comment
              Not a bad choice!

• tbob4
              tbob4 commented
              Editing a comment
              Jerod Broussard - That's a good idea. I hadn't thought of that. How about Kiefer Sutherland?

Purchased the book for my Dad for Father's Day.

Comment

Purchased "The Book" when it was First Released by Amazon! I can't Say if It's Good or Not, It's never been out of the Package it Came In❓ I plan to take it and have Meathead Autograph it for Me, if we ever Meet and providing His Hands are Clean! My long term Goal is to then Sell this Priceless Signed First Edition to Spinaker (John) for an Outrageous Profit! 🤗😇🤗 In the Meantime I keep the Pic's below in My iPad Photo Album in a File Titled MeatHead & Me❓
              He appears to be Slightly UnKempt❓ Might be the Lighting❓ Sorry Gang If I Can Figure Out WTF's Going On Now I'll Edit This and Post Them!
              Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	2 Size:	86.5 KB ID:	335094Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	81.5 KB ID:	335095
              Last edited by Danjohnston949; June 20, 2017, 08:26 AM.

Comment

• PJBowmaster
                PJBowmaster commented
                Editing a comment
                Evil Genious!!!

• Danjohnston949
                Danjohnston949 commented
                Editing a comment
                Great Minds One Ditch❓ Spinaker, Can You Tell Me the Upload Caution Means & any Way Arround It❓ I just tried to upload My "Meathead & Me" album again Same Crappola❓ Photo Album Same Results! 8 Pic's Total with iPhone & iPad !
                From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• Spinaker
                Spinaker commented
                Editing a comment
                Dan, if the files are over a certain size, they wont up load. It wont let you load more than about 5 pics per post. Danjohnston949

does the book have different info and recipes in it then this website?

Comment

Meathead is a prince of a guy and the website has most/much (?) of the book's content, however, it's a beautiful hardback collection of all this amazing info plus at least a few extras.

In addition, the book is a lot of fun to read while relaxing on the couch. As a newbie, my wife has been joking that its become my Bible. Of course, she should realize it's way more important to me than that.

I feel confident saying that if you like the site, you'll love the book.

Comment

• EdF
                  EdF commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The organization of the book tells a great story.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here