Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steven Raichlen's Project Fire Season 4 In Production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks!

• Michael_in_TX
    replied
    Originally posted by Attjack View Post
    He is a great recipe developer. Is there any place to catch up on past episodes?
    Absolutely!

Steven Raichlen explains traditional and cutting-edge smoking techniques.

New techniques in live fire cooking that elevate the backyard barbecue experience.

Each show has three seasons, with thirteen episodes per season. (Actually, twelve; episode 13 is always a recap of previous episodes.)

For some reason the PBS site defaults to season three, so use the drop down menu to choose seasons one and two.

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    replied
    He is a great recipe developer. Is there any place to catch up on past episodes?

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    It’ll be great pickin up his show. Raichlen is cool. It was him & Mixon who led me to Meathead & Amazing Wibs.

Leave a comment:

• jtw
    replied
    He has been sharing a TON of previews on his Instagram feed and it looks absolutely awesome. Even if you don't do social media, it's worth making an account and just following people like him. There's no rule that says you have to post/share/like/dislike anything, just watch their stuff and tune out everything you're not interested in!

Leave a comment:

• Michael_in_TX
    started a topic Steven Raichlen's Project Fire Season 4 In Production

Steven Raichlen's Project Fire Season 4 In Production

I'm a huge Steven Raichlen fan and I was delighted to discover that they are filming Season 4 of Project Fire in St. Louis right now. (Production probably wraps this week....the tend to film for 14 days.)

I didn't think there would be a Season Four as Project Smoke went for three seasons so I thought Project Fire would also end its run after three.

Two notable things stand out from some of the production information on Facebook and Instagram. First, this is the first time Project Smoke/Fire has been filmed directly in a city. They are actually filming it just outside the St. Louis Aquarium. (All previous seasons have been filmed at resorts/golf courses.) It will be interesting to see how that affects the look and feel of the show.

Secondly, it is becoming clear that many -- perhaps all -- episodes will have a guest host, often showing off a certain culinary style. I'm sure St. Louis will be heavily featured. This is something Steven has clearly been interested in doing for awhile. They tried it during Season 2 by going on location a few times.

(And in one TV interview I found, Steven highly suggests that the mystery box segment will be back this season.)

If the production schedule is anything like the previous seasons, we should see the Season Four episodes air on PBS and Maryland Public Television's website in mid-April or May of 2022.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here