Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Git Roasted!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's Git Roasted!!!

Some useful information, when shoppin yer local meat case:

Helps stop Analysis Paralysis...

(I tried Hard to find a proper place to post this...Mods, please feel free to relocate, an show me th path...)
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; October 23, 2021, 07:32 AM.

I think ya just supplied a great idea fer tonight's supper.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad I could serve as a mere spark to yer mighty Creative Motour, Brother!

Be sure to snap some pics, so th rest of us can live, vicariously, while waitin fer our Spaghetti-O's to git servin temp lol!

Lort, I read the title an had flashbacks of my college years.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      What'd ya degree in,?

I initally wanted to do a BA in Advanced Underwater Basket-Weavin, but switched, later, to Philosophy...

It's been So Very Much More Marketable, thus far LOL!

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      Fisheries Biology, but ended up with a degree in automotive engineering and a masters in partyin' and chasing skirts.

My family and extended family love Golden Belt Beef.
    A little more pricey than Costco or Sam's but the quality of the beef is so much better.
    We have learned to cut back from years past when everyone at the table was served a 16 ounce or bigger portion of beef (Rib Eyes)and always had so much left over it became wasteful. We now figure 8 to 12 ounce portions and slice to serve.
    The Beef bacon comes very close to being as good on a BLT as pork bacon.

Comment

• Johnny Booth
      Johnny Booth commented
      Editing a comment
      Debra Hmmmmm Beef Bacon... 😋
      How do you do yours? Just fry thin slices?

Johnny Booth the bacon from Golden Belt comes presliced in one pound packages.
    Last edited by Debra; October 23, 2021, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• Johnny Booth
      Johnny Booth commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! They take cuts from the short ribs. HmmmMmm Good!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here