Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to me - shotgun shells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve B
    commented on 's reply
    Damn. You really taking this to some extremes.
    I like where you’re going here.

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    It should be when cooked over 2 hrs.

• marshall
    replied
    I’m thinking add some chopped peppers and onion, will the meat cook safely wrapped in the noodle though???

Leave a comment:

• rickgregory
    replied
    I mean... it's cheesy sausage wrapped in bacon. Granted it's adulterated with some pasta, but what's not to like?

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ssandy_561
    replied
    Got some cooking right now. I’ll post a write up for them sometime this evening

Leave a comment:

• Steve B
    commented on 's reply
    Oh. That didn’t even cross my mind.
    Another avenue to go down.

• RichieB
    replied
    Thank for this. Looks good. I like the idea of hot sausage and shredded cheese. I didn't see a mention of what he smoke with. Hickory IMO would be good.

Leave a comment:

• texastweeter
    replied
    RonB stuffed with Italian sausage and ricotta/romano, wrapped in panchetta or guanchale. Or stuffed with fire jack, Bogdan, and crawfish tails, wrapped in bacon, then after smoking, quick egg wash and then breadcrumbs seasoned with Cajun seasoning and fried...

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    I agree. I wonder how frying at the end would add some extra crispness.

• Steve B
    replied
    Thanks for finding this Ron.
    As texastweeter said the ideas flowing through my head right now are endless.

Leave a comment:

• texastweeter
    replied
    Just watched the video. I need these in my life. So many ideas.

Leave a comment:

• texastweeter
    replied
    I was expecting flichette rounds, or dragons breath or something, lol.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    I was thinking shredded cheese mixed in too. And slice each one into 3 or 4 pieces after cooking.
    Last edited by RonB; October 17, 2021, 08:55 AM.

• ssandy_561
    replied
    Saw something like this on Facebook yesterday. I think I’m gonna try my own version today with spicy sausage instead of breakfast sausage and mix shredded cheese into the sausage instead of a block into the middle.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here