Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chef Jean Pierre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chef Jean Pierre

Reposted this here, due to a title typo. It wouldn't lemme edit it up right, so I trashed it... FVB!

​ I've only watched me two, mebbe three his vidyas, but I increasinly find myself likin this Kewl Kat, his enthusiasm, drive, technique, an his dilligaff, as well​

Thought perhaps some yall might enjoy his work, as well...

I'm Always out there, learnin...

It's what Minds was given us fer, imce... ​​

Here's some simple fare, with some lovely rut-breakin twists, an lotsa ideas...​

2nd his mac n cheese vidyas I watched

One of a series of basic sauce makin vids, if'n yer wantin to up yer game, some...​

Hope yall might find some new knowledge, an enlightenment in his many postins.

Keep Safe an Well, Yall! ​​

Sry, FireMan ... ...saw yer comment, couldn't git it to transfer, Amigo...
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; October 11, 2021, 02:50 PM.

Thank you for the share brother. I look forward to checking his methods out. I’m a learner too, always ready to gain some insight.

Comment

I remember Jean Pierre from years ago,,,,,
      energy and enthusiasm,,,that’s what I remember,,,,,
      Looks like he has aged a bit from what I remember,,,,,
      Kinda like myself

Comment

I watch every one of Chef JP videos, they come out every Thursday. Love the guy!

Comment

Thanks for tipping me off to this. His videos look cool.

Though in that sauce video he says look how easy...then pulls out a beef stock cooked for 24 hours...lol.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            True dat, but he also makes it equally clear that ya could jus puncture a can, or rip open a cardboard carton of beef stock or broth, an roll on...do th very best with what ya gots...

• Old Glory
            Old Glory commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh I'll make the stock!

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            That, right there, would also be my general inclination, Amigo! ...

Chef Jean Pierre can cook, and is fun to watch. His mushroom sauce is far better than Cambel's canned soup. 😄

I remember the days of canned tuna and soup on toast.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            Are ya gonna post this vintage conglomeration of goodness in th Receipts Section?

Guessin me Cream of Mushroom, 2nd guess'd be Cream of Chicken...

Did ya have an actual toaster? Lotsa times I didn't, so that was improv'd, as well...open gas flame, or toasted in luxurious butter, in a CI skillet.

Still here, pumpin me some air. lol.
            Last edited by Mr. Bones; October 11, 2021, 11:59 PM.

This is funny - I discovered Chef Jean Pierre just this morning at about 4 am while fighting a bit of insomnia. I like his style a lot and the first video I watched was the Mushroom Sauce video.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            I jus discovered him, too, within th last 24 hrs, Amigo!
            I likeys how he rolls, what he does, an who he is...
            I'll be watchin more of him, rest assured.

As fer th rest, must be a matter of Great Minds...
            Last edited by Mr. Bones; October 12, 2021, 12:00 AM.

Been a fan for a while….look..friends…look,look,look!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here