Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot Dog Jello Mold - Great for Parties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Dog Jello Mold - Great for Parties

Click image for larger version

Name:	1-11-1024x576.jpg
Views:	1933
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	1099218

Hot dog jello mold cake & Pickle Juice

Ingredients
    • gelatine (1 pkg unflavored gelatin)
    • 1/2 cup cold water
    • 1/2 cup boiling water
    • 1/4 cup lemon juice
    • 1/2 cup sugar
    • 1/2 cup chopped almonds
    • 1/2 cup canned pineapple, chopped
    • 1/2 cup stuffed olives, sliced
    • 1/2 cup sliced sweet pickles
    • 1/4 t salt
    • Green food coloring, "used with restraint"
    Instructions
    • Soak the gelatine in cold water for about five minutes: dissolve in boiling water and add the lemon juice, sugar, salt, and coloring.
    • When the mixture begins to thicken, add the other ingredients. The gherkins should be cut into thin slices. They are processed into individual wet shapes.
    • When they are firm, they are formed on the salad and served with mayonnaise.
      Serve in six.

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47uirlpep5tuh643wow7p6dw3jttu3h4fswh1fkir5&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g.gif
Views:	952
Size:	11.84 MB
ID:	1099222

Comment

• scottranda
      scottranda commented
      Editing a comment
      What the heck did I just watch??

Hot Dog Saga Lives on, It is old, in a mold, I am sold.

Comment

Dunno. Think I may gag.

Comment

• snowswamp
        snowswamp commented
        Editing a comment
        The picture doesn’t help, does it?

No.

Comment

Comment

There is just so much wrong with those images that there’s gotta be a special place in hell for them
          And I won’t be there waiting for them

Comment

I have been trying to intice my Daughter to come over to dinner lately. Sent her a picture of this and she said "Let me get back to you, barf"

Comment

Are those actually Vienna Sausages?

Comment

• 58limited
                58limited commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't know. If you click the link and go to the website the picture really doesn't match the ingredients: no olives, almonds, or pineapple. Recipe list doesn't include hotdogs or Vienna sausages.

Except for the symmetry it was common to see things like that on the mens' room floor of the Mint Bar in Sheridan WY on any rodeo weekend.

Comment

Reminds me of something I left under my seat at a Jethro Tull concert, 1976, at Shea Stadium.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here