Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot Dog Pie, Oh My

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Dog Pie, Oh My

Will the saga of the lowly hot dog ever end, Not today!
    Now, this has to go on my cooking "To Do" list for the grandkids.
    Hot Dog Pie Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home

Personally I would skip the baked beans & ketchup (GAG!) and use chili. I'd be all over a chili cheese hot dog pie.

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, there goes tomorrow's post. Thank you Huskee

• Jim White
      Jim White commented
      Editing a comment
      That's it! I was balking in the same places. Now you've just described the ultimate. Provided it gets topped with jalapenos and raw onions after the bake.

Now I'm fantasizing about making the crust from crumbled Fritos and butter.

Ketchup is fine for grandkids.

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      No - no - no! Ya don't want to start any bad habits...

Instead of pie crust, use hash browns or potato pancakes.

Found the potato crust. So it's a hot dog sloppy joe chili cheese fry pie. I'm in.

This Potato Pie Crust could not be any easier, and pairs so well with any savory pie recipe. It's easy to make and delicious!
    Last edited by Joey877; September 23, 2021, 11:27 AM. Reason: Found it.

Comment

Thanks, printed the recipe, noted the website.

Comment

Right into Paprika

not

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here