Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rachlien’s Project Fire and crabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potkettleblack
    replied
    Boiling might be hard on your naughty bits, but will solve the crab problem, most effectively.

Maryland crab boil is one of the many many great things in life. I miss living back in NoVA because the crab was so good.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    JK, Likes me some Raichlen, now an again...

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Is this a Poll?
    I'll take th crabs...pass th Kwell Lotion

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    Blue Crabs got their name from the old blue ointment. . . . moving on right behind you.

• Troutman
    replied
    Oh I thought Steven got the crabs during Project Fire. Sorry, moving on .....

Leave a comment:

• Whiskeyman53
    replied
    I'm in New England but give me soft shell crab over lobster anyday.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    End of June we were on Kent Island for a friends 40th anniversary. I supplied some wibs but the host got a nice bushel of steamed crabs. So good. He did have a hard time finding a place that had them though.

Leave a comment:

• Michael_in_TX
    replied
    That was a good episode, a good end to the season.

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    started a topic Rachlien’s Project Fire and crabs

Rachlien’s Project Fire and crabs

Just finished watching his episode dedicated to Maryland. (312: Maryland Crab Feast)He really did an outstanding job showcasing our family’s 3 favorite takes on crabs: Soft Shelled Crab sandwiches, Maryland Crab Cakes, and finally, Steamed Crabs. Other than him throwing in vegetables with the steamed crabs, which isn’t traditional around here, he did a spot on job showcasing them. I would encourage you find and watch the episode to enjoy some of our favorite foods.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here