Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New revised "Joy of Cooking"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New revised "Joy of Cooking"

A new "Joy of Cooking" is to be released on Nov. 12 if the schedule holds. It has 600 new recipes and 4000 recipes that have been upgraded to modern cooking methods. The cost will be $40.00 and it will be published by Schribner.

Welcome from Virginia! Looks "phishy" to me

Comment

Not bad for a book initially written back in the 1930's, our copy dates from 1975.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Mrs. has the 1978 version. Every "new" couple should have one.

Comment

Welcome from Chicagoland.

Given that the cookbook shelf already contains the two editions my wife and I brought into our marriage, I tend to doubt we'll be getting a third.

Comment

I think this is very suspicious. A new "Joy of Cooking" was issued in 2019. There is no information about a newer revision for later this year. Phishing I think.

Comment

I’ll be sticking with my 1975 version. How can you improve on a cook book that shows how to skin a squirrel?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here