Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kenji fans and lovers of wok cooking........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenji fans and lovers of wok cooking........

Kenji announced the presale of his latest book which is on wok cooking: (5) My New Book is Available for Presale! - YouTube
    or, if you don't want to spend a few minutes with the vid go here: J. Kenji López-Alt (kenjilopezalt.com)

Experienced folks here know the man and his terrific way of transferring knowledge on many things food. I especially appreciate how he dives deep into the why of successful cooking that helps with a better understanding of how to be successful and even better, how to understand modifying recipes, or creating your own thing, using the education he offers. Maybe not as good as a first class chef school, but damn close for those motivated to learn. Enjoy...........

Nice. I'm going to have to buy that for my nephew. He bought a wok setup based on Kenji's recommendation.

Comment

Yup, it’s titled The Wok. It will be about 700 pages. He said it will be fer the home cook so anybody can cook with it. So, there will not be a focus on the Binford 4000 turbo heat kind of cookin some think ya have to have. He explained it as a sorta Food Lab for wok cookin cuz it is the pan he uses the most.

Comment

Cant wait. He has been posting quite a bit about this book, many photos and sneak peaks. I can’t wait for it! I’ll read this cover to cover as I did The Food Lab!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here