Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High on the Hog on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High on the Hog on Netflix

Recommend this 4 part series about the food brought to this country from Africa during the slave trade era. We learn the origins of many famous dishes including macaroni and cheese, carolina gold rice, whole hog and brisket. Stunning photography and highly educational. A history lesson wrapped around some amazing food.
    Last edited by BBQPhil; June 4, 2021, 01:28 PM.

I watched the first one and didn't realize it was a series. Thanks.

Comment

Added to My List, will check it out

Comment

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        + 1

On my to-watch list.

Comment

Saw all the episodes and thought it was great.

Comment

It was really cool to watch.

Comment

Downloading it now thanks for the heads up

Comment

I watched the first episode & I was pleasantly surprised about how culturally enriching it is. I’m looking forward to watching the rest of the series.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here