Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pork Belly Burnt Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    You and me both.

• Sweaty Paul
    replied
    Love pork belly burnt ends.

Leave a comment:

• Red Man
    commented on 's reply
    There’s a simple solution to this problem...cure your own bacon for burnt ends! I’ve done this once. Honestly I didn’t really notice a difference from regular pork belly burnt ends, there’s already so many flavors going on there.

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    Is there a local farmer?
    try on line

• Oak Smoke
    commented on 's reply
    They just don't carry the unsliced, slab bacon. The stuff has turned out to be harder to find than I thought it would be. My location doesn't help. We're an hour and a half from the nearest sams. When I say rural I mean the FM radio in my shop, with an antenna, will pick up one station!

• leol2
    commented on 's reply
    Walmart carries Wrights bacon

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    Lets keep that a secret.

• ssandy_561
    replied
    Not sure if anybody else caught this but at the end the little girl looks like she if flipping the camera the bird as she licks the sauce off her fingers.

LOL

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    I tried Bacon Burnt ends, they are good. but I like pork belly burnt ends and brisket burnt ends a little bit better. For the bacon slab, I ordered it from a sausage market that smokes its own bacon. I had to order the slab as they normally slice it for sales.

Malcolm Reed's videos are a favorite.

Happy Grilling to you.

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Fast and sweet!

Leave a comment:

• Oak Smoke
    replied
    That's my next thing to try. I have the belly in the freezer now. I'm going to serve them with cheese, jalapeño grits to balance out some of the sweetness. I watched Malcolm Reed do bacon burnt ends on u tube, but none of the stores here sell slab bacon. Malcolm used Wrights he got at Sams. I've checked all of them in my area, none carry it.
    Last edited by Oak Smoke; May 14, 2021, 09:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    started a topic Pork Belly Burnt Ends

Pork Belly Burnt Ends

My go-to review, how to make Pork Belly Burnt Ends. Short sweet and to the point, it ends in enjoyment.
    view this: Pork Belly Burnt Ends Video - YouTube

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here