Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 BBQ Hall of Fame nominees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About fecking time that Susan Lu...I mean Meathead was inducted. Sheesh!

Funny thing is that I asked several of my non-bbq/smoking/grilling obsessed friends...and showed them the list.
    They picked Rodney Scott, Meathead, and Traeger. Because they were the only ones they have heard of. I thought that worked for me as well. That says something, to me anyway, that people that know NOTHING of "this world" nonetheless have heard of/heard about/or seen Meathead. Legendary

Well done Sir.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha! He referenced himself as Susan Lucci many times!

Meathead on cloud 9, at least I would be. Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats Meathead! Well deserved!

Comment

Well, now the American Royal is legit. Congrats Meathead! 👍👍👍

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

They must have realized the sheer numbers of people he has taught.

Comment

• STEbbq
              STEbbq commented
              Editing a comment
              Good point. I mean, I’d bet that Meathead has probably impacted 10x the number of folks at minimum than anyone else on the list.

Currently hoistin post prandial celebratory adult beverage(s),Sir!

In honor of this momentous, long awaited, long overdue, an Highly Memorable Event, I even scalded out my Mason Jar, an used th Good Stuff, with a cork top, an all, Brother!!!!

Comment

Big congrats! Thanks for all you’ve done and continue to do. Much deserved.

Comment

What a great thing!

Comment

Congratulations Meathead, it's a well deserved honor.

Comment

Awesome news Meathead, just listened to your post announcement interview with Rempe. Hope you’re enjoying that champagne.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                      Mr. Bones commented
                      Editing a comment
                      in th midst of other neccesary activities, at th present, did not find th link...perhaps, it remains in yer immediatelaly searchable History, in yer browser....????

• glitchy
                      glitchy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Mr. Bones BBQ Central Show Podcast from today…well yesterday at this point.

Congrats Meathead That is so cool!

Comment

Congrats Meathead! Well deserved.

Comment

Looks like Meathead will have to redo the website again, it will need to be changed to Barbecue Hall of Famer Meatheads Amazing Ribs. com
                        Congrats sir.

Comment

Meathead Congratulations on the honor! It is as well deserved as it was overdue.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here