Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinwheels Of Delight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinwheels Of Delight.

I finally got around to making some thin grilling sausage... I stuffed with 26mm sheep casings.

5lb. ground pork butt.
    2 cups Parmesan Grana Padano
    2 cups chopped Italian parsley
    5 tsp. sea salt
    1 tbs. ground black pepper
    2 tbs. fennel seed.
    1 8 oz can unsalted tomato sauce.
    I mixed the dry ingredients with the tomato sauce then thoroughly mixed all ingredients together.

This was my Dads recipe, which we used for many years in our business.
    I skewer the pinwheels for easier grilling.
    Attached Files

Yum! Can't wait to see pictures of them after grilling.

Comment

• SonOfAButcher
      SonOfAButcher commented
      Editing a comment
      Will do!!

"The only one who could ever reach me, was the sonofabutcherman, yes he grilled, grilled, yeaahhhhhh..."

Comment

How do I place my order?

Comment

• SonOfAButcher
        SonOfAButcher commented
        Editing a comment
        Well Jfrosty27, the business is gone as is my Dad...but the old habits remain..I guess when you start at 12 years old, its hard to shake!
        Last edited by SonOfAButcher; August 26, 2022, 01:29 PM.

Nicely done! My address is...

Comment

Cool! Thanks fer the destructions!

Comment

WOW, that's beautiful work.

Comment

Lookin' really good.

Comment

• SonOfAButcher
          SonOfAButcher commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you!

Thanks for sharing. Looks amazing! I will try those.

Comment

• SonOfAButcher
          SonOfAButcher commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks!! The grill does this sausage justice...

That looks great! I'll have to try this soon.

Comment

Looks amazing. At my old job, the guys made a sausage similar to this. I called it "pizza sausage" because it tasted like a slice of pizza!

Comment

• SonOfAButcher
          SonOfAButcher commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes! Those flavors do come though...It is a family favorite for sure..

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here