Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best of the Wurst unit typo in recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of the Wurst unit typo in recipe

I’m hoping someone can help clarify how many links (and their length) the "Best of the Wurst" bratwurst recipe makes.
    There is a calculator which one can input a number - which I assume is the number of links - but it is not clear. The units are listed as "ounces)" (sic).
    Im planning on making these on 5/24 for my father-in-laws birthday.
    Thanks in advance,
    PNWGreg

It may be talking 5 (default setting) servings of 5 ounce links or patties. It looks like it might be a syntax error.

Comment

Thanks Jim.
      Coincidentally, I was in Spokane Valley last weekend, coaching my team in a volleyball tournament.
      Ate at Waddel’s and Elks Public House. Not BBQ but good nonetheless.
      Greg

Comment

• JimLinebarger
        JimLinebarger commented
        Editing a comment
        Greg, didn't know about these since they are not in areas that I usually go. But they look pretty good. Thanks.

Both places have been featured on Guy Fieri’s TV show Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here