Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spinaker's Steak and Cheese Samies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome stuff!

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! It is really easy, fun and tasty!

That looks so good. I'm making that Friday night. I love a cheese steak and always had problems pairing it with the right bread. I never knew you could buy JJ's bread. This is going to be awesome, thanks for the tips on the bread and cheese.

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      You bet! Let me know what you think. When you talk to the butcher or grocer, just make sure they slice it thin!

• Trevecky
      Trevecky commented
      Editing a comment
      Spinaker, I made this on Saturday and the family loved it. Even my daughter who doesn't eat onions and peppers didn't turn it down and enjoyed it. Awesome recipe, will be adding it to the menu rotation.

Wow that looks amazing!! Now I need to get a blackstone and find a place to get some good ribeyes sliced thin!! Nice write up, when it warms up I have to try this!!

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha, I am sure you know of a place that you can get some ribeye sliced up!

That’s a great butcher shop. I have been there a few times and love their natural casing hotdogs. Thanks for the recipe! Look forward to making some.

Comment

Killer right up! Another good place for bread is Jersey Mike's

Comment

Spinaker I believe I have found a spot for the ribeye .... Now I just need a blackstone griddle!! Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210215_232636900.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	990876

Comment

Man those look good. I actually did some just like that last summer, onions and shrooms, different cheese though, I think I used some smoked provolone and white cheddar. Just used some Publix rolls. I don't know why I didn't do it again??? Maybe cause I have been too lazy to take the camp chef stove from under the rv. Got to get off my rear end here...

Comment

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          Get after it!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      Rubs Promo
      Meat-Up in Memphis