Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AI recipe for 3-2-1 BB RIbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AI recipe for 3-2-1 BB RIbs

Just for fun, I queried Bing AI "3-2-1 BB Ribs"
    Here is the response which includes a number of links to learn more:
    Here’s a recipe for 3-2-1 bb ribs that I found 12345:
    • 1 rack pork spare ribs
    • 3-4 tbsp pork rub
    • 1 cup BBQ sauce
    • 1 cup apple juice or cider
    • ¼ cup brown sugar
    • 2 tbsp salted butter cut into thin slices

Instructions:
    1. Preheat your smoker to 225°F.
    2. Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs.
    3. Rub the pork rub all over the ribs.
    4. Smoke the ribs for 3 hours.
    5. Wrap the ribs in foil with apple juice, brown sugar, and butter and smoke for 2 hours.
    6. Remove the foil and brush BBQ sauce on both sides of the ribs and smoke for 1 hour.

Enjoy your delicious ribs!😋

3-2-1 ribs (Baked Or Smoked!) - The Big Man's World ® (thebigmansworld.com)
    321 Ribs Recipe (Simple & Smoked) - Traeger®
    3-2-1 Ribs [Perfect Barbecue Smoked Ribs] - TheOnlineGrill.com

Why all of the Allen Iverson posts recently?

Comment

1 cup of apple juice in the foil and 1 cup of BBQ sauce per rack of ribs? So boiled ribs swimming in sauce.

Comment

• Murdy
        Murdy commented
        Editing a comment
        Perhaps it's not the terrorists that win after all, perhaps it's Skynet?

Or perhaps they are one and the same?

Can't say mine were 3-2-1 ribs but that's how I used to cook my ribs but last year turned to the cooking naked style which I, at least, much prefer.
      PSA: ....take it easy on the brown sugar, I made praline ribs one time. Man they were hard.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here