Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot dogs on a rainy day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot dogs on a rainy day

Basic Air Fryer Hot Dogs Recipe | Allrecipes
    Perfectly crisp hot dogs and toasted buns made in minutes with the help of your air fryer. Top with ketchup, mustard, relish, chili, or condiments of choice.

This is EZ PZ to do cook.
    4 hot dogs and 4 buns

Directions

Instructions Checklist
    • Step 1

Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C).
    • Step 2

Place buns in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 2 minutes. Remove buns to a plate.
    • Step 3

Place hot dogs in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 3 minutes. Transfer hot dogs to buns.
    My Traeger goes up to 500*, I think I will try "air fry" hot dogs on my pellet grill. But not on a rainy day. I am a rain free BBQ'r
    Last edited by bbqLuv; September 21, 2021, 09:20 AM.

Most important aspect of this living location and my last was covered grilling areas.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqLuv View Post
      [URL="https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/268494/basic-air-fryer-hot-dogs/"]Top with ketchup, mustard, relish, chili, or condiments of choice.
      You trying to start a fight again?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IOUcPN0.gif
Views:	176
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	1098187

Comment

• Stuey1515
          Stuey1515 commented
          Editing a comment
          For some reason I just can't stop staring at this haha

• bbqLuv
          bbqLuv commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL,

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2021-09-21-21-24-44-1.png
Views:	167
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	1098194

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here