Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shrimp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shrimp!

Grilled chili-lime shrimp using Kenji’s brine technique (also referenced on AR free site). Saveur’s poblano rajas with corn.

Roasted poblanos and corn on kettle with KBB, grilled shrimp over same fire. Cooked rajas in cast iron on gasser.

Here is link to Saveur recipe: https://www.saveur.com/recipes/cream...no-rajas-corn/

Shrimp previously frozen 21-25 count on sale at Whole Foods.

Excellent meal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	A41000A0-99A1-4970-BB6F-57B8392DF650.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	1291952

Mmm....that looks so fresh and flavorful!

Comment

Thanks! We live in the Chicago area so "fresh" shrimp is relative. The corn/poblano definitely fresh. Fun, easy meal. Oh, that Corona was fresh 😀

Comment

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, you have relatives who are shrimp?

• Reds Fan 5
        Reds Fan 5 commented
        Editing a comment
        FireMan, well, at 6’1” I’m one of the taller members of my family…

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I was 6’1 once upon a time.

Score! Great looking meal. BTW, I have a baseball signed by every member of the Big Red Machine.

Comment

• holehogg
        holehogg commented
        Editing a comment
        BTW, he got to say the "C" word above without having to worry about any reprimand 🙈

• Reds Fan 5
        Reds Fan 5 commented
        Editing a comment
        hoovarmin that’s a great signed ball. I have one Reds signed ball. My user name is a clue to whose signature is on it.

Right on!!!!!

Comment

That looks great. Thanks for the pics and for sharing!

Comment

holehogg ”C” word as in "Chicago" or "Corona"?

Comment

• holehogg
            holehogg commented
            Editing a comment
            As in beer Sir.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here