Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you are a member you must log in now. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoked Sweet & Spicy Shrimp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got FrogMats on the way for this recipe. If they don't make it in time I'm gonna skewer those dudes.

Comment

• Charley Langer
      Charley Langer commented
      Editing a comment
      @jerod-broussard Love it!! I kinda wing it a bit. I have a fish basket and pull it into two parts. Not sure it was made for that purpose, but… it works for shrimp. 😂

Click image for larger version

Name:	509B83C5-CAC1-43BC-A2BF-CF04ABC89B0D.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	150.4 KB
ID:	1256529 Click image for larger version

Name:	5E079A29-173E-4B9F-B3B2-F5A10D8F7B8A.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	173.1 KB
ID:	1256527 Click image for larger version

Name:	F5A86B23-FEBA-46F0-BD39-CEB7F06A9E30.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	119.4 KB
ID:	1256528 I did a batch of these this afternoon on the Recteq. I followed Charley’s recipe exactly. Except mine were done in about an hour. But my cooker runs a little hotter than Charley’s on low. About 190ish vs the 180 he states. But I was on top of things and got them off at just the right time. Simply delish. Easy too. Wouldn’t change a thing for next time. And there will be many next times. Thanks Charley!!

Comment

• Charley Langer
      Charley Langer commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for letting me know!! Yay!!

• Charley Langer
      Charley Langer commented
      Editing a comment
      They look beautiful!! I want!! 😂

Gooooood stuff!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220717_220458.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	157.4 KB
ID:	1256823

Comment

• Charley Langer
      Charley Langer commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Jerod! I’m honored! 😊

I got two pounds this time, one pound goes waaaay too fast. And large seems to be a good size. This with that mushroom recipe makes it addictive.

Comment

• Charley Langer
      Charley Langer commented
      Editing a comment
      Jerod Broussard thanks, man! I’m thrilled you are enjoying those!

I’m in Colorado visiting family. 😁

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes

Spotlight

These are not paid ads, they are a curated selection of products we love.

All of the products below have been tested and are highly recommended. Click here to read more about our review process.

Use Our Links To Help Keep Us Alive

Many merchants pay us a small referral fee when you click our “buy now” links. This has zero impact on the price you pay but helps support the site.

The Efficiency Of A Kamado Plus The Flexibility Of The Slow ‘N Sear Insert

kamado grill
Built around SnS Grill’s patented Slow ‘N Sear charcoal kettle accessory, this 22-inch kamado is a premium ceramic grill that brings true 2-zone cooking to a kamado. Click here for our article on this exciting cooker.

BBQ And Grilling Gifts For Every Occasion

Looking for the perfect gift for the BBQ and grilling enthusiasts in your life? Here’s our suggestion for platinum and gold medal-winning products at a variety of price points. Click here to see our list of Gold Medal Gifts.

The Pit Barrel Cooker May Be Too Easy

The PBC has a rabid cult following for good reason. It’s among the best bargains for a smoker in the world. This baby cooks circles around cheap offset smokers because temperature control is so much easier. Click here to read our detailed review and the raves from people who own them.

Amp Up Your Outdoor Cooking Game By Joining The Pitmaster Club

AmazingRibs.com Pitmaster Club
Now the largest membership-based BBQ and grilling community in the world, the Pitmaster Club is sure to step up your outdoor cooking game. Experience the countless benefits — from monthly giveaways, to free products, to exclusive content, and more– by signing up for a 30-day free trial below! Get a free 30-day trial here.