Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chimmichurri recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HouseHomey

I forgot to give you the finished pics over a month ago. LOL.

If you all have not made this before......you need too! So good!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8660.jpeg
Views:	358
Size:	157.9 KB
ID:	912718

Comment

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      Dang! Mine never looks that good.

Agreed. HouseHomey 's chimichurri recipe is the bomb!

Kathryn

Comment

Nice spin on that. Thanks.
      Mine is a bit closer to the one JakeT makes...so this will be a nice addition.

Comment

All over this cant wait to try......Thank you!!!!!

Comment

I forgot about this recipe. Need to try and will very soon. Looks great!

Comment

Chimichurri is my favorite board sauce to mix up for beef! Dang it’s only 7am and I’m craving that tangy sauce already!!

Comment

• HouseHomey
              HouseHomey commented
              Editing a comment
              Something about that clean, flavorful freshness.

• Spinaker
              Spinaker commented
              Editing a comment
              You will like it. So good!

Just have to share a funny story…. My wife had "marinated" a flank steak for about 45 minutes before I came home. She asked me to grill it, so I fired up the charcoal. I asked if she had a nice board sauce or chimichurri to go with it to add some spice. I think she was a bit irritated that I asked, but she threw something together from a recipe she found. Steak is finished and we put together some street tacos with a nice helping of sauce.

The kids complained that it was too hot. I like hot food so I thought nothing of it, but after the second one I was feeling the heat. I asked about the peppers she used. She said she was out of fresh peppers so she used my dried jalapeños. Curiously I asked what jalapeños. She tells me where she found them. I look and she had used two whole dried Scorpion peppers. Wicked hot…. I don’t think she did it on purpose, but we all got a laugh (and a belly ache).

Comment

What has happened to HouseHomey ?

Comment

• ofelles
                ofelles commented
                Editing a comment
                +1

Good question. I've missed him too. Hope things are going well, HouseHomey .

Kathryn

Comment

• HouseHomey
                HouseHomey commented
                Editing a comment
                Ahhh.. I’m Blushing……

HouseHomey is doing great! I visit his IG page from time to time and that boy is enjoying life fo' sho. All is good with the Homey from what I can tell

Comment

• HawkerXP
                HawkerXP commented
                Editing a comment
                Good to hear. I see he was just here, maybe just snooping.

• CaptainMike
                CaptainMike commented
                Editing a comment
                I got a text from him a few weeks ago and he said he was doing fine. I think most of us go through cycles where we shun social media for a bit to clear our heads and that's what I think Erik has been doing. Thanks for the info and checking in with him.

• HouseHomey
                HouseHomey commented
                Editing a comment
                Nothing gets by you my friend…..

Talked to him last night! He is doing well. Just busy with work and life!

This is the best Chimi recipe ever though.

Comment

• CaptainMike
                CaptainMike commented
                Editing a comment
                Sweet!! Thanks John!

fzxdoc CaptainMike HawkerXP ofelles Hulagn1971 Spinaker
              This is a simple adaptable recipe easily suited to your tastes. Love this one.

Thank you all for the positive vibes. Steve B sent this to me so I figured I’d check in.

not much time for outdoor cooking these days but life has treated me well recently. I am blessed and grateful.

just taking a break for a bit as I have been slammed. I do still post to IG often so PM me if you are interested in my boring life.

I’ll be back around soon. Meanwhile have some skirt.

Name:	30DA508F-8E0F-425A-8CF8-E75C15D2BBA5.jpeg
Views:	246
Size:	197.1 KB
ID:	1083120

Name:	F69DA8E6-D20D-4127-A885-91FB58A37230.jpeg
Views:	257
Size:	162.2 KB
ID:	1083119

Comment

• Hulagn1971
                Hulagn1971 commented
                Editing a comment
                Killing it!!!

• klflowers
                klflowers commented
                Editing a comment
                Dang!!!!!

You dumb 😁 That was Spinaker But I’ll take the credit. 😂😂 Yeah we miss you around here. But I know you’re enjoying life right now so it’s to be expected.
              Love ya brother. 👊

Comment

• HouseHomey
                HouseHomey commented
                Editing a comment
                Me so dumb!

Do you even skirt and/or Chimi, bro?

Comment

It is Chimi season!

I am getting my Chimi garden fired up, it is almost time to make the first harvest to make some up fresh! I planted Cilantro, mint, parsley and oregano just to make this through out the summer.

Comment

• Dadof3Illinois
                  Dadof3Illinois commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Me too, my herb garden doubled in size this year!!! Cilantro, Mint, Oregano, Basil, Thyme, Rosemary.....oh and if all of my pepper plants produce fruit it's going to be hard to use them all!!...LOL

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here