Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beef Ribs with Cabernet Sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beef Ribs with Cabernet Sauce

I've done this a few times but it has been awhile. Dusted it off and going to Whole Foods and will get the ribs. As you'll see it is a Weber recipe which calls for using a gasser. I did this on my former Weber Silver. Yea, it been that long. I'm sure it would do fine on a Kettle or other grill. The result is fall off the bone tender and delicious. You won't regret it.

https://www.weber.com/US/en/recipes/...eber-5452.html
    Last edited by RichieB; December 8, 2021, 06:43 PM.

Looks Good--I'll have to ear mark it for later. I have too much in the pipe right now.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieB View Post
      I've done this a few times but it has been awhile. Dusted it off and going to Whole Foods and will get the ribs. As you'll see it is a Weber recipe which calls for using a gasser. I did this on my former Weber Silver. Yea, it been that long. I'm sure it would do fine on a Kettle or other grill. The result is fall off the bone tender and delicious. You won't regret it.

https://www.weber.com/US/en/recipes/...eber-5452.html
      How would I do this on a regular gas grill? Or possible on a smoker? Recipe looks amazing

Comment

• Murdy
        Murdy commented
        Editing a comment
        For a smoker, you'd have to do the initial sere on something else, and your smoker would have to be able to reach what they are saying is medium hear (I guess that's 350 to 450 according to the recipe).

For a gasser, after you do the initial sere, shut the burners down on one side of the grill, and leave the other side on high enough to get the temp they're looking for.

To me, the cook time seems a bit short.

Welcome by the way!

• RichieB
        RichieB commented
        Editing a comment
        The Weber recipe calls for a gasser cook. That's the way I've done it. Turns out fantastic.

Been there, done that (and it's delicious). Served with a cauliflower mashed....

Click image for larger version

Name:	beef rib 01.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	1195504 Click image for larger version

Name:	beef rib 06.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	1195503

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here