Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less

Save Space Under Your Sinks - Great Tip Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Screw that PHJ, I'm heading for Mercer Island to make me a friend !! Yooo Hoooo !!!

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    She's "bizarre" alright, just noticed that

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Hey, Don’t belittle my followers! It takes me long enough to get people to like my ideas without someone coming in and making fun of em. Stick to your soup posts. I can’t cook like you, but By God I’ve got handy tips covered over here. Go back to SUWYC 😂

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Troutman You know the routine, obtuse is our middle name.

• GolfGeezer
    commented on 's reply
    Another knee-jerk, "Cancel Culture" comment. Sigh.

OH LOOK, ANOTHER PUPPY!

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Gee Nick things must be kind of quarantine quiet over there on Mercer Island these days if you think that was genius. Now genius, that's the way you staked that happy water in your avatar.

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Yea good one, but you do make a point. Same space, poor description. Please change "Save" to "Optimize" in your post description Panhead John or risk being banned for disinformation.

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Wasn't Heloise some kind of French nun?

(11th century scholarly nuns surface in the discussion. Just how obtuse is this post going to get?)

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Panhead John Forget the plywood. You'd be better off sourcing titanium. Plywood is $42 a sheet at HD. You'd better call Elon quickly, I think I saw him heading for Joe Rogan's place to do a show !

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Yea, mean people suck !!! Don't let 'em get you down PHJ. OH LOOK A MEAN PERSON !!!! GIT HIM !!!

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    OH LOOK A PUPPY !!!!

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    NINERS !!!!!! Who?

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Nick, you’re more than welcome. Hope it helps. I felt the same way when I saw this about 5 years ago.

• nmautone
    replied
    Every now and then someone shows you a new trick, shortcut, or idea and you smack your head and say that's genius why didn't i think of that! Thankl you for sharing.
    Nick

Leave a comment:

• ComfortablyNumb
    replied
    Save space? Looks like the same amount of space to me. With this handy tool you can create space.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}