Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less

Covid relief in Minnesota, Viking celebrity sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mark V
    Club Member
    • Oct 2018
    • Minnesota

Covid relief in Minnesota, Viking celebrity sighting

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kramer.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	3.89 MB
ID:	974632 So some of the restrictions due to Covid have just been eased here. Bars and restaurants have basically been closed for about 8 weeks. There was some opening today, and being interested in bars I investigated the effects. Went to my favorite bar and sitting with friends, one of them called out a guy who just came in, Tommy Kramer, the ex Viking player, Two Minute Tommy. He came and sat with us for an hour. I talked to him about places to retire to of all things. What a nice guy. He now lives close by so I am sure I will see him again. I have to wonder what it is like that he goes out and people post stuff like this all the time.
    But, wow, a Viking hero. And just a regular guy. A treat for Vikings fans!
    Last edited by Mark V; January 15, 2021, 08:31 PM.
  • Polarbear777
    Club Member
    • Sep 2016

I seem to remember back in the day it was said that they should send him to Libya because he could overthrow anyone. :-)

they were fun/frustrating to watch back then.

Comment

• Rfhd69
      Charter Member
      • May 2015
      • SW Washington
      • WSM 22.5, PBC, GMG Jim Bowie, Traeger Texas

Nice!

Comment

• bbqLuv
        Club Member
        • Jan 2020
        • Milwaukie, OR

Did you buy him a PBR? Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

• Mark V
          Mark V commented
          Editing a comment
          No didn't buy him a drink. Don't remember what he was drinking, but it wasn't PBR, which is what you really wanted to know! I would have been happy to buy him a drink but he wasn't putting them down.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
      See more
      See less
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}