Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New BBQ area with house attached and better pics....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New BBQ area with house attached and better pics....

Hopefully sign the papers in the next couple weeks and move in August.God blessed us with a very nice price, and an awesomely nice seller.
    Attached Files

Lol, "with house attached", love it. Congrats!! I wish wish wish I had a covered patio/deck area. My only hope is to build one. but I don't mind manning the rain for now, it puts hair on my chest.

Congrats again on the new "Hooked on Q" station.

Comment

Nice, put a vent up there and you are good to go, rain or shine. Or you know all that snow you get.

Comment

Huskee what is Hooked on Q, sounds like a thing but a quick search turned up squat.

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe Jerod had said that's what his restaurant/competition name would be if he had one.

• richinlbrg
          richinlbrg commented
          Editing a comment
          I had the same question!

CONGRATULATIONS, @jerod !!

Wishing you good luck, great health and much happiness in your new home.

By chance, does the grill shown in the first pick convey? Looks like the first grill I had.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          The contractor and his family for our Christian school stayed here and LOVED to grill. He didn't bother with brisket, but I think he grilled almost everyday.

Guess he left that behind.

• richinlbrg
          richinlbrg commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmmm, maybe you will consider giving him a year's membership!

If it is like the one I had, the coal holder can be raised and lowered. In any event, more iron for you!

Good luck in your new home!!!

Congrats, Jerod Broussard , on your new digs. May that new home be filled with much happiness and good health, and lots of awesome 'Q.

Kathryn

Comment

• richinlbrg
          richinlbrg commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know, fzxdoc, but if so, something has gone awry. I've become a Weber enthusiast! LOL

Have one on order yet to go with your SnS?

• fzxdoc
          fzxdoc commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm still "sittin' purdy" here on the fence richinlbrg . I don't want to make my PBC mad at me by joining the Kettle/SnS team. It sure would be fun, though, to have a 26" Premium with an Sns. Still mulling it over...

If I get too many more BBQ toys, I may have to buy a house like Jerod's!
          Last edited by fzxdoc; July 9, 2015, 05:35 PM.

• richinlbrg
          richinlbrg commented
          Editing a comment
          I see tour point, fzxdoc, but maybe your PBC would like some company! LOL

Jerod does have a great set-up for grillin and smoki, doesn't he! Whoowee. With all the rain we have been getting, I wouldn't mind a covered area right about now!

GREAT title for your post!!!!

Comment

Congrats on your new home Jerod Broussard Now all you need is a stickburner under that roof with the exhaust pipe running thur it and a big pile of logs under it. Then your wife can plant flowers in the PBC 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
            Jerod Broussard commented
            Editing a comment
            Funny you mention the PBC. My fire basket is about to eat the charcoal dust. I got her running over 300 right now to darken up a chuck roast.

Congrats! Like Huskee, a covered patio/deck is on my short list for when someone gives me a bunch of money

Comment

Congrats! The BBQ cooker count is gonna grow unchecked now with that kind of space.

Comment

Jerod Broussard Copngrats on the new digs. Plenty of room there to hold lots of toys. Good luck with the move!

Comment

God Bless the new Jerod Broussard home.

Comment

Lookin' good Mr. B!

Comment

Good Luck with the move. Having a covered cooking area is the best.

Comment

Nice BBQ area and with a house attached? Bonus!!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      Rubs Promo
                      Meat-Up in Memphis