Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One picture says it all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One picture says it all

Nice. I was expecting a bunch of women screaming and running around a soccer field.

Comment

I am sure it is wonderful exercise but I just don't get watching soccer. I cheer for the Americans in the World Cup of course since if we win the rest of the world has to call it soccer.

Comment

• _John_
        _John_ commented
        Editing a comment
        Cut that field in half both ways and you have something. I get tired just watching them.

• jholmgren
        jholmgren commented
        Editing a comment
        I've played since high school (still play Indoor Soccer 2-3x per week in the fall-winter) it's not really an easy sport to watch for the casual fan but I'm thrilled with how the US dominated the early part of that game.
        I really think indoor soccer is more suited to the average American. Scores are usually much higher and the pace is much faster.

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        It's like indoor archery tournaments, I enjoyed them, very challenging mentally, nice people, etc...., but I gots to be REALLY bored to watch just the finals of a major tourney on YouTube.

Beeeutiful. You're gonna be full if you eat all of that.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Editing a comment
        You competing with Spinaker and John for avatar switches?

• fuzzydaddy
        fuzzydaddy commented
        Editing a comment
        Jerod Broussard, I was tired of seeing myself...haha! I created this fellow...capital "Q" in a font that had a nice shape, added 2 legs (3 legs didn't look right), flame, and "Fuzzy". Tried to capture (1) a smoker with the body of the Q, (2) flames for searing, (3) black for my kettle, (4) part of my name on the Q's tail, and (5) Q for bbq.

• Jerod Broussard
        Editing a comment
        fuzzydaddy Wow! A picture really is worth a thousand words.

That looks mighty tasty!

Comment

Nice! How many people did you serve?

Comment

Originally posted by Usernamevalid View Post
          Nice! How many people did you serve?
          8 adults and a bunch of kids... it was sort of overkill once you add in the beans, avocado-tomato salad, cole slaw, bake potato salad, 3 pounds of smoked bacon, rolls, texas toast, peach cobbler, ice cream, fudge and gallons of lemonade.

Comment

Frac, that could be the single most beautiful picture in the Pit and maybe in the world. We need to send this to the Food network, hell even National Geographic should get a copy. Looks like you did a great job. Does that Y640 fit all that meat at once. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Mmmm... Nice food and nice picture! You done good boy!

Comment

"One picture says it all"...sure does! Congrats on some beautiful cooks!

Kathryn

Comment

The brisket, boston butt and 3 racks of ribs all fit. I did the sausage and bacon after the brisket was done.

Comment

My family and friends would have asked whether I had cooked any for them too Looks great Frac

Comment

Damn! Well done!!

Comment

That is a worthy goal to aspire to. Great pic. I'm hungry just looking at it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        Rubs Promo
                        Meat-Up in Memphis