Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

De-Greaser...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

De-Greaser...?

Has anyone used this to clean their pit?:

https://www.rustoleum.com/product-ca...al-krud-kutter

I use it to clean the filters in my stovetop vent. Works great. Haven't used it on my gasser.

Have you seen this topic , Paulie ? I've been thinking about ordering some because of the good reviews.

Kathryn

Comment

• richinlbrg
      richinlbrg commented
      Editing a comment
      fzxdoc and Paulie I ordered some and have tried it a few times. I would say that so far, it is OK, but certainly nothing miraculous.

I recall that a few of us are less than overwhelmed - take a look at the later reviews/comments.

• fzxdoc
      fzxdoc commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for that update, richinlbrg. I hadn't seen the later "meh" reviews but will go there now to read them.

Kathryn

Well, I read through the later comments on that topic and still feel that GP66 might be worth a try. Wartface got such excellent results. Maybe it just depends on what is stuck to what is being cleaned. When it comes to trying new cleaning products, hope springs eternal for me!

I would love to find something to easily clean the inside of the stainless steel hood of my gasser.

Kathryn

Comment

• richinlbrg
      richinlbrg commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with you, fzxdoc , and am still trying various applications. I am not UNhappy, just not thrilled, either.

DOES work well removing stains on my patio.

Just didn't want you to be unpleasantly surprised

• fzxdoc
      fzxdoc commented
      Editing a comment
      Just didn't want you to be unpleasantly surprised
      Thanks so much richinlbrg. That's really nice of you!

Kathryn

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis