Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like the Pit just went over 7,000 members!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the Pit just went over 7,000 members!

Noticed on the member list there is 709 pages of 10 members per page. I am assuming some are bogus accounts that were set up during the upgrades to test things out but that number can't be large.

I will be re-upping in July. Great job everyone that is connected to this site and also to my fellow Pitmaster members

Hope everyone has a great 4th of July weekend!

I bet that number will double again by July 4th, 2016.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      I predict 15k by one year from now. The real "support" (cash flow) is not only in initial #s but in continual renewals though. Let's pray we all continue to rock on!

Edit: I meant to type 14k, agreeing with you. But 15k would be great too!

Oh yeah, I think back in Feb. we were at like 4500

Comment

I am assuming some are bogus accounts that were set up during the upgrades to test things out
      I resemble that remark.

Comment

Fantastic, I've been pumping the benefits everywhere I go on the 'net.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosca View Post
          Fantastic, I've been pumping the benefits everywhere I go on the 'net.

Thanks Mosca! Raising BBQ awareness is always a good thing.

Comment

A GREAT website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a FUN hobby!!!!!! I will gladly re-up. Thanks everyone.

Comment

Congrats to Amazing Ribs!

Comment

Does the membership automatically renew?

Comment

• FLBuckeye
                  FLBuckeye commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, you should have received an email (I did) reminding that your account is auto renew. They wanted to make sure your credit card info was up to date so the renewal would go through

• Spinaker
                  Spinaker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Right on, thanks. I'm up in November

I got a letter as well, but when I went to my User Settings, I couldn't find what renewal information I had on file. I wanted to know specifically how the renewal was to be charged to my credit card, especially if I had used Paypal when I enrolled (I couldn't remember).

I found my subscription information under the "Topics I'm Following" tab in Settings. It was not informative regarding my credit card information on file or whether indeed that info is on file somewhere. Even if I could see the last 4 digits and the expiration date, I'd feel better. I don't know what the process would be if I originally paid via PayPal. Hopefully I didn't go the PayPal route.

I PMd Pit Boss and he said they're working on getting that info available to us and that we auto renewal folks would be getting another email.

I was concerned because the first (and only--so far) email said that if the CC info is not correct, then my account would be canceled and my user name would no longer be available to me if/when I renewed late. That's why I want to verify my CC info.

Since my account expires in 8 days, I'm hoping they have things fixed by then!

Kathryn
                Last edited by fzxdoc; July 3, 2015, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• richinlbrg
                  richinlbrg commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ARRGGHHHHHH

I am up this month, too!

Happy for the pit but all you people making it harder for me to win a Gold Giveaway ;-)

Originally posted by FLBuckeye View Post
                Noticed on the member list there is 709 pages of 10 members per page. I am assuming some are bogus accounts that were set up during the upgrades to test things out but that number can't be large.

I will be re-upping in July. Great job everyone that is connected to this site and also to my fellow Pitmaster members

Hope everyone has a great 4th of July weekend!

Comment

• FLBuckeye
                  FLBuckeye commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Exactly! My best shot ended by October and the odds keep getting longer and longer. Oh well

My wife loves amazing ribs because it has made me a better cook. So membership is a given forever.

Comment

Originally posted by fzxdoc View Post
                  I got a letter as well, but when I went to my User Settings, I couldn't find what renewal information I had on file. I wanted to know specifically how the renewal was to be charged to my credit card, especially if I had used Paypal when I enrolled (I couldn't remember).

I found my subscription information under the "Topics I'm Following" tab in Settings. It was not informative regarding my credit card information on file or whether indeed that info is on file somewhere. Even if I could see the last 4 digits and the expiration date, I'd feel better. I don't know what the process would be if I originally paid via PayPal. Hopefully I didn't go the PayPal route.

I PMd Pit Boss and he said they're working on getting that info available to us and that we auto renewal folks would be getting another email.

I was concerned because the first (and only--so far) email said that if the CC info is not correct, then my account would be canceled and my user name would no longer be available to me if/when I renewed late. That's why I want to verify my CC info.

Since my account expires in 8 days, I'm hoping they have things fixed by then!

Kathryn
                  Well, I just got a notice that my AR subscription has been automatically renewed through Paypal. Yay! It worked!

Also, there's now a place for us to update our credit card info in the "Subscriptions" tab in the User Settings page. It doesn't show you what card is on file or whether payment is directly through that card or through Paypal, though.

And FWIW, the "automatic payment" notification came from PayPal, not from AR.

I'm just relieved that I got all paid up for another year without a hitch, hopefully.

Right now on "Subscriptions" it still says that my account expires today, so apparently the payment has not been posted as yet. Ask me after midnight tonight when my current subscription expires.

Kathryn

Comment

Bump

It appears the Pit membership now exceeds 10,000 members.

Congrats to MH and the rest of the Pit crew!!

Comment

I recently talked a fellow grilling friend of mine into signing up. His new motto is "Meathead Is God". Might be a little bit over the top but not by much.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      Rubs Promo
                      Meat-Up in Memphis