Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less

YO-HO-HO-HO-HO Secret Santa 2020!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I use a trowel. It works great, it stands up to the pressure and they are cheap. @rneri
    https://www.homedepot.com/p/Anvil-12...7461/303744830

• PNWsmoke
    commented on 's reply
    Seriously you use a trowel?

• PNWsmoke
    commented on 's reply
    I know you meant trowel but I was trying to post a pic of troll.

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    A concrete trowel works great actually. That is what I use. rneri

• PNWsmoke
    commented on 's reply
    I need something like this for smash burgers as my bbq spatula has slots.
    Do you recommend?

• wu7y
    commented on 's reply
    Hope to be there before long. Before my fall I kept a wind screen and snow shovel on the deck so I could grill/smoke most of the winter. Now with a C-collar and walker I'll probably have to wait for better weather. But we are out of my bacon and I have about 20 lbs of pork belly in the freezer just waiting to be cured and smoked. I think my wife is about to take a shot at learning to run the smoker.

• Oakgrovebacon
    commented on 's reply
    You are very welcome. I am glad that you are out of rehab and on the mend. Before long you will be back at the grill.

• wu7y
    replied
    Oakgrovebacon Sorry it took me so long to get to this. I just got out of rehab this past Wed. 1/13 and trying to catch up with the past three weeks of life. Still have a ways to go but things are slowly improving. I want to thank you for the wonderful and generous Thermoworks gifts. You must have been peeking at my wish list. You really outdid yourself. I am still slow moving around in my cervical collar and pretty clumsy so I haven't been able to arrange a photograph to post. Even if I could I'm still not too sure how to get a photo from my phone to this site in an appropriate size. Anyway I hope you and yours had a merry Christmas and that the new year brings better things for you than the last.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-1.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	976390

Leave a comment:

• wu7y
    commented on 's reply
    Whiskeyman53, thanks for the complement. It was my first year too and I knew I was shooting in the dark. I hope you and your guests get as much of a kick out of it as I did.

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    My pleasure! Sweaty Paul klflowers

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
    commented on 's reply
    https://www.dakinfarm.com/

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    They gots a website / store? I'd dang dang sure look me into summa dat Blueberry!

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
    commented on 's reply
    Mr. Bones the strawberry is very good, but I wouldn't order it because it was just as good as a few brands I can get locally. The blueberry on the other hand I WILL be ordering more of, never had a BB jam like that one!

• Sweaty Paul
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the organization! Really enjoyed the whole thing!

• barelfly
    commented on 's reply
    clb239 I used the Garlic Jalapeño Rub tonight on some boneless/skinless chicken breasts. It was great! Can’t wait to try it on some wings though, with a bit of a garlic Parmesan type mix!

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}