Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less

YO-HO-HO-HO-HO Secret Santa 2020!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu7y
    Club Member
    • Oct 2017
    • Gillette Wyoming

Oakgrovebacon Sorry it took me so long to get to this. I just got out of rehab this past Wed. 1/13 and trying to catch up with the past three weeks of life. Still have a ways to go but things are slowly improving. I want to thank you for the wonderful and generous Thermoworks gifts. You must have been peeking at my wish list. You really outdid yourself. I am still slow moving around in my cervical collar and pretty clumsy so I haven't been able to arrange a photograph to post. Even if I could I'm still not too sure how to get a photo from my phone to this site in an appropriate size. Anyway I hope you and yours had a merry Christmas and that the new year brings better things for you than the last.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-1.JPG
Views:	55
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	976390

Comment

• Oakgrovebacon
      Oakgrovebacon commented
      Editing a comment
      You are very welcome. I am glad that you are out of rehab and on the mend. Before long you will be back at the grill.

• wu7y
      wu7y commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope to be there before long. Before my fall I kept a wind screen and snow shovel on the deck so I could grill/smoke most of the winter. Now with a C-collar and walker I'll probably have to wait for better weather. But we are out of my bacon and I have about 20 lbs of pork belly in the freezer just waiting to be cured and smoked. I think my wife is about to take a shot at learning to run the smoker.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}