Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toys are getting their home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toys are getting their home!

6 years ago I gave away everything I owned in exchange for custody of my kids. She got the house, 401k, accounts, and I got 50/50 physical and legal custody. I left that house with a car and a garbage bag and maxed out every credit to get a place and furniture. It took a while to rebuild, its North Jersey and buying a place with a backyard within 20 min of nyc (which I need) isnt easy. 6 years later i'm finding proper spots for all my toys. It may be silly to most but I know you all will "get it". My fam and my toys got our forever home
    Attached Files

Congrats. Divorce is devastating financially and $$. Looks like you've come back strong! Nice

Comment

It's wonderful that your perseverance over the past 6 years paid off and you, your family and your toys all have the perfect home. Congrats and enjoy!

Kathryn

Comment

Very nice! Congratulations on your perseverance and on a good outcome! Blessings!

Comment

Nice toys.

Comment

Having peace in your life, your happy place with what fills your heart, it’s what life is about. Enjoy that backyard and your kiddos!

Comment

My brother/friend. You’ve been around here for a pretty long time now. We’re only a half hour away from each other. If you ever want to talk or get together I’m here for you.
              And congrats on your new digs.

SteveB.
              Last edited by Steve B; October 14, 2020, 10:09 PM.

Comment

My heart leaps with joy fer yer accomplishments, an I wish all yall a long happyp prosperous life filled with love, there at yalls new Home

Wishin yall many many Happy Years, Brotherman!!!

Comment

A smile on your face and happiness in your soul is the best revenge you can have. You got this.

Comment

"Get it" yes mate 100%, you are clearly an awesome Dad but it is important to do a few things for yourself.
                    You don't mention how old your kids are, but I know from experience with my three that they love watching & joining in doing stuff their Dad's enjoy.
                    It's all cream from here bud, great job!!

Comment

Wishing you all the best on your new home. Your perseverance has paid off!

Comment

Que up "We Are The Champions." You focused on what really matters. That's what a real dad does. I'm thrilled for your comeback and the restoration of what the locusts of divorce devoured from you.

Comment

It looks like you have serious toys. Enjoy them in your new home.

Comment

Congrats! Family first!!

Comment

Sorry for the tough circumstances, but congrats on rebuilding. Your kids will one day admire what you did for them.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              Rubs Promo
                              Meat-Up in Memphis