Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to Troutman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to Troutman?

I realized I hadn't seen him post for a while. I looked around and it seems like he's no longer among us?
    Last edited by Attjack; October 6, 2020, 05:46 PM.

Yeah he is. Maybe just taking a hyenas.
    Let me see if I can conjure him up. 😁
    Oh Troutman where art thou? Can you bring your wisdom back to us here in the Pitmaster’s club?

Comment

On the members page his last visit was Oct. 3. But your right he has not posted for quite some time and his avatar has gone to the plain vanilla one? Hopefully all is well with him.

Comment

He has been offered a better gig.

Comment

I have been checking almost daily for the ole Brother Troutman. I realize I don't post as much either, but I have been used to reading around 7-10 post a day from Stephen. Dang where are ya Brother! His last post was in early August. May have to ride up there and shake him up a bit.

Comment

Didn't he just do a recipe within the last 2 weeks?

Never mind. It was someone pulling up his osso bucco recipe from 2018.

His last post was Aug. 11, 2020.
            Last edited by JimLinebarger; October 6, 2020, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Hopefully all is good with him.

Comment

I sure hope everything is ok with him...

Comment

Been wondering about this myself.

Comment

Well, he's alive and kicking, I saw him post a nice Wagyu beef photo on Instagram a few days ago.

Comment

• Steve B
                      Steve B commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yup I've seen him on IG several times recently. In fact he responded to a post of mine there on Monday.

Maybe somebody here ticked him off. [email protected] Bones ? ......nah!
                    Huskee ? Ya know he’s a really hard moderator there. ......... mebbee fzxdoc ? Nah she’s to fuzzy. Mebbee it was the Gran Pooh Bah himself, Meathead , he’s been tangling with some lately what with the big dust up with the sloppy faced pics and all. Mebbee, mebbee, oh no, I’m goona (thanks Henrik ) check my posts see if I messed with the Trout Dude. Or mebbee he’ll just show us a sloppy faced pic with some Wibs like nuthin happened.
                    Last edited by FireMan; October 7, 2020, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Maybe he's in his secret lair smokehouse concocting the best most ultimate dish anyone could ever smoke.
                      He is an innovator when it comes to this past time.
                      Hope he is safe and well and returns soon.

Comment

Yesterday was the first day I've been on the Pit in months. It's good to see everyone again. I had to take a break, detox from my annoying habit of checking things for no particular reason. I kept asking myself why the hell do I keep finding myself staring at my phone??? So I deleted all my social media apps off my phone and have been living a very happy life without engaging with idiots (not you guys). As Obi Wan said back in '77 about Facebook - "you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany". I might get back on Instagram but FB drives me bats. Also, I've read 11 books since March, so i've been a little more productive. Anyway, maybe Troutman just needs a break.

Comment

• Steve R.
                          Steve R. commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Good call stepping away from all the anti-social media apps.

• JCBBQ
                          JCBBQ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Steve B that Costco - the one with the prime packers, still hasn't reopened. Trust me, every time I call to check I think of you. Soon brother!

• BBQPhil
                          BBQPhil commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I left FB last year and it was the best thing I've done. This place is a great antidote to FB where everyone is civil, we learn from each other, and we can just have fun.

I just dropped him an email.

Comment

• FireMan
                          FireMan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ok, so it wasn’t you. 👍

• SmokingSteve
                          SmokingSteve commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Well FireMan, that kinda depends on if/when/how he responds, doesn't it?

He says he's fine. He'll sto in and say hello.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        Rubs Promo
                        Meat-Up in Memphis