Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Four Years...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four Years...

Today marks four years since I became a paid member here, after ridin my trial membership (from th book) into th ground.

What a wonderful group of folks, jus wanted to thank yall fer havin me!

Only four? I figured they just built this place around you.

Seriously, I couldn't imagine this joint without you my friend.

Comment

It wouldn’t be the same without you

Comment

It's the people that make the place, some more than others, you more'n most...

A tip o' the prongs to you my friend...

Comment

Mr. Bones You are one of the reasons I get on here every day, just so I can read some of the inspirational posts you leave around this place and make my day better!!

Comment

Well, I'm certainly glad you are here and hope ya hang around a bit longer...

Comment

WHATS THAT?? D’ja say summtin? You kids get outtta there now! Jeeze loiuze... I salute you sir!

Comment

Gettin' all sappy are we?! This place is my only refuge for how we as human beings should treat each other. You my friend are the gold standard in that regard. I don't know you personally, but you like so many here help to give a bit of hope that it's possible human kindness is not completely gone. F#$*! Now I'm all sappy...

Comment

Only four? Well. I sure hope you stay at least another four, ‘cause you are one of the pillars in here. Always good spirited with lots of humor. Keep it up Bones!

Comment

You sir are the man. I mean, I don’t know anyone else that has jammed with Buddy Guy. Nough said.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                      Mr. Bones commented
                      Editing a comment
                      bardsleyque Chilled Legumes, indeed, Sir! Bravo!

That, right there, jus hadda be a "Whole Lotta Shakin Goin On", Brother!
                      Last edited by Mr. Bones; September 17, 2020, 11:52 AM.

• Mr. Bones
                      Mr. Bones commented
                      Editing a comment
                      She once propositioned me, with quite serious intent, in a thoroughly indecent, but semi-playful fashion...

• klflowers
                      klflowers commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Mr. Bones, I know a gentleman never kisses and tells, but...

You're a prince among men, Bones.

Comment

Unparalleled and Atypical.
                      Grateful to be acquainted.

Comment

You help to make this place great. Thank you!

Comment

I've told this story a couple times on here but a perfect time to bring it up again. when I first joined around the holidays last year, it must have been during a stretch where Mr Bones was on vacation or for some reason wasn't posting. The pitmaster club came to the obvious conclusion that a Mr Bones not posting must be a dead Mr Bones. so my first fond memory of Mr Bones was not even knowing who he was but being very glad he was alive!

and also on a side note Mr Bones great news, Kansas was awarded statehood!!!!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                            Mr. Bones commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I was away, chasin some $$$$...worked out, but occupied alla my time.
                            Sorry...:;( Didn't mean to let yall down, but Opportunity knocks only once, an I got to play some cool shite on another band's album...
                            Last edited by Mr. Bones; October 3, 2020, 08:27 PM.

• wu7y
                            wu7y commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yup. You gotta take it when it comes, Mr. Bones. Like they say, Opportunity merely knocks. Temptation kicks in the door.

To me forums like this are similar to a club house where folks of a common interest gather to share that interest. The door opens easily, but the relationships have to be formed. The spectrum of human behavior is evident, from the shy and retiring to the all out hard chargers. And then there are the "characters", the ones who keep the conversations lively, have neat yarns to spin, been there/done that but don't lord that knowledge. I'd call you a "character", but you're from Kansas, so you're just "normal" (says the kid from Solomon ).

Comment

• ofelles
                            ofelles commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Well put.

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        Rubs Promo
                        Meat-Up in Memphis