Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A slightly new look.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A slightly new look.

When I received the FlatIron Pepper Co. order a decal was included. I really liked it. The mountains and color appealed to me. So I took it and the AmazingRibs.com decal which was offered awhile ago and added to Mr. Bonesgenerous contribution.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200911_202114.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	127.5 KB
ID:	909551

​​​​​​​

Many Thanks, Brother!

I am both honoured, an humbled to be included into yer Home...

Yall be, an stay Safe an Well, up that way!

P.S Great pic, love yer wainscotin!

Now, jus center th dang print ; it's drivin me crazy lol J/K lol!
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; September 11, 2020, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      P.P.S Thanks fer makin me feel some Real Good, on such a difficult Anniversary Day...much on my mind...

And I thought it was going to be your hair. LOL

Comment

• RichieB
      RichieB commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't have any hair on top.

• LA Pork Butt
      LA Pork Butt commented
      Editing a comment
      RichieB at that spot on my head I can count the number of hairs on my fingers and mabye toe our two.

Yea, Mr. Bones this day brings you back. I'm sure we all know where we were.

A bit of a back story for you. In 93' I was a Businees Development Manager based in Mass. working for what was then Digital Equipment Corp. (DEC).My area was the NorthEast. Maine to NY State, and half of Jersey. Spent a lot of time on the road. On Febuary 25th 93' I took the 700 AM Delta Shuttle to NYC to our office in Liberty Square. It is across the street from the North Tower. The manager I was meeting with's office looked across directly at the North Tower. I got to the office about 9:00. Did what we needed to do, he took me to lunch. Walked through the lobby of the North Tower and back. Done about 3, cab to airport shutlle back. Just another day.

The next day early afternoon the manager I met with called me. Locked down, looking out as smoke is billowing out of the garage area. Yea, ground zero. They were safe and were able to evacuate later in the day. Here's the thing. Not only was it the day after I was there, the bomb went off at 12:18. We were in the North Lobby going to lunch at that time! We would have not have been in harms way I think, but you never know.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, one never knows, does one?

I wish to sincerely thank ya fer sharin yer personal experiences, it means a Great Deal to me, Brother!

I share yer philosophies on this subject, but I choose at this point to not elaborate...

Another day, perhaps...

Somedays it'd take a 250 lb SF 'person', Highly Experienced, Motivated, an Determined, with requisite gear an support, an with 72" wrecking bar to even crack th lid on summa some my stored up stuff...If'n they was good, an also dang dang Lucky...

A tough day indeed. We shall never forget.
    Love your sign Mr. Bones

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Many thanks fer bein my Brother fer alla these many years, an also yer kind words,^^ Brother!

Th sign's jus summat I kinda 'kitbashed' together, from an idea,

Th Real Joy of creatin, be it musically, culinary, music,cookin, humour, or even music, or possibly cookin, etc., et. al., usw, ad nauseum is feedin them what I Love, in all capacities I'm able to, an ever strivin to broaden, an strengthen my capacities...
      ((did I mention music, or cookin?) lol
      Last edited by Mr. Bones; September 11, 2020, 09:38 PM.

Aesthetically right on, right on!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    Rubs Promo
    Meat-Up in Memphis