Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R U Ready for Some Football 🏈

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R U Ready for Some Football 🏈

About half hour away from the start of the NFL season. Chiefs/Texans. Should be a good one.

As a Pat's fan since 73' this year will be different. I'm ready. Roster dipleated. Still have BB and Cam will be fun to watch. He needs to stay healthy.
    See you at the S. B. 😁

Hopefully it doesn't feel as weird as MLB does

Comment

I just want to watch sports without all the drama and politics. So I’m really hoping they just play football!

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
        ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
        Editing a comment
        not gonna happen, specials already started airing last night.

Good grief yes! I'm so ready for some football. High school, college, pro, just kick the ball and lets get started. I turned over to bowling the other day. The first guy I saw looked he had been raised on white bread and cream style corn. I couldn't do it. I turned to the DVR and watched an old game.

Comment

I pass on the NFL, they lost me 2 strikes ago, buncha millionaire owners/players fighting over my nickel.
        Just doesn't do it for me anymore.
        Now college ball I'm all in, players going full out trying to get to the big pay day.
        Only problem is my cable provider isn't picking up any games so far....JERKS.

Comment

• smokin fool
          smokin fool commented
          Editing a comment
          I stand corrected just found the UAB @ Miami game....on like channel 996....

• Elton's BBQ
          Elton's BBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha

• DiverDriver
          DiverDriver commented
          Editing a comment
          Honestly, the same here.... but my boycott also includes NHL NBA as well as MLB.

Honestly I didn’t even know it started today. Watching the game now and it’s been difficult to get in to.

Comment

Looks like all three of my local teams shall be losing today.....oh well....

Comment

I'm not quite sure why Al had so much to say about who's making so much, and how rich they are. It distracted me from 'just the game, please'.

Anyway - who's ready for some football? Everyone but Houston's offense, apparently.. It's one, two and a half pass Watson, not one two three scramble and look downfield later...
            Last edited by JGo37; September 10, 2020, 09:08 PM.

Comment

I miss the Cheer Leaders of days go by. Still enjoy a good game. Good friends, and Good Game.

Comment

With the state of football today, I’ll pass.

(Yes, pun intended.)

Comment

Lets go. Watched all of the Chiefs/Texans game. Been watching the NBA bubble. Call it what you want Sports is Sports. I do not believe the players on the field or court want to endanger the American Dream. Yes we have issues here in the great USA lets find ways to solve them.

Comment

• Cheef
                    Cheef commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I've found my way.
                    BOYCOT until they issue an apology.
                    These athletes think WAY too much of themselves.

Go Army. Beat Navy.

Comment

I am so excited to have the NFL back. Skol Vikings! I have a long term fantasy league with old college friends that is a blast every year. It’s a great spectacle and an even greater excuse to get the thin blue rolling and imbibe a little.

Not to mention we get hockey and the Stanley cup chase at the same time, though my horse(s) are no longer in that race.

Comment

Nope

Comment

Nah, too much political drama. An old John Wayne movie, or something, will do.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        Rubs Promo
                        Meat-Up in Memphis