Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fully committed to the cookout!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fully committed to the cookout!

I didn't take a photo until it was over, because I didn't want the electronics out in the rain. But the deluge started right after I'd set the mise en place. Not to be deterred, I made diner burgers on the egg and we sat out there under the umbrella and ate them, in a teeming downpour. Also Caprese tomatoes, guacamole, and baked beans. Oh: Meathead's Burger Glop is really, really good.

Looking great! For the past month, I've been cooking in the rain about every other time here on the Gulf Coast.

Comment

Nice backyard, Mosca. I've let most of mine die because of the drought out here, but I hope to one day live among green things again.

Comment

• Mosca
        Mosca commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks. We used to have two trees completely shading the deck, but one of them was hollow and the other one split, and we had to remove them both. That was 5 years ago and we still miss them.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    Rubs Promo
    Meat-Up in Memphis