Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joke's On Me LOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joke's On Me LOL!!!

Woke up to a screamin alarm....

Got bathed...

Groomed myself...

Nuked me up some Black-Arsed Coffee...

Got my uniform on...

Loved on th Kitty Cat..(w / reciprocation...)

Fed / watered / gave treats to aforementioned Kitty Cat...

Fired up Th Blue Belle...

Showed off a lil Murrican Muscle Power, on th way.

Got to work, barely on time...whew

Wait a minute... Ain't nobody here...WTF???...

Checked phone fer confirmation...

Chuck Me, Farley...

Bloody Effakin Hail, it's Sunday LOL

(Not th first time this has happened...)

I work too dang dang much, methinks

LoL!

Comment

Okay Mr. Bones , a song just for you. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_G1nhq-kNys

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, Brother, gave me a great big laugh, sounds jus like my mornin, minus th bourbon currently in progress lol!!!

(Self Medication was indicated, after such a tragic, an unneccessary effakin up start to my SUNDAY!!!)

• randy56
        randy56 commented
        Editing a comment
        DonW that we funny.

Well, that's better than being woke up by the telephone with the boss asking "Are you coming to work today?" Not that I would know anything about that. Nope. No way......Okay, maybe.

Comment

• zzdocxx
        zzdocxx commented
        Editing a comment
        Had that a couple of times when we switched over to daylight savings.

Dept VC: Where are you ?
        Me: I'm here !
        Him: Where's here ?
        Me: My house, I'm just walking out the door !
        Him: What time is it ?
        Me: Oh Sh*T !

He told me later that there is one or two every year, lol.
        Last edited by zzdocxx; August 23, 2020, 03:33 PM.

• Bogy
        Bogy commented
        Editing a comment
        Got that call one morning when I was working in a foundry. I had told my supervisor I wasn't coming in, had some personal things I needed to do. He kept telling me I couldn't have the day off. That day, the supervisor, then the secretary, finally the plant manager called. "Dave, you comin' in today?" "No." "Are you sick?" "No." "If you don't come in, your fired!" "You can't fire me, I quit!" Went back to sleep.

• Bogy
        Bogy commented
        Editing a comment
        Ran outa room, but when I went in to file for unemployment they asked, "Why didn't you just say you were sick?" "Cause I wasn't." I could have destroyed or stolen $25 of material from the employer and gotten unemployment faster (13 weeks), but I had another job than afternoon, painting houses, which was a lot nicer than working in a foundry all summer. Best tan of my life.

Time to get back home and pick on them guitfiddles a bit then! lots of time in the day for you!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Life is Good, Peace in Th Valley, Whiskey In Th Jar, indeed, Brother!
        An, 20+ Strats an Teles, to choose from...

Remembering which day of the week it is gets more challenging in retirement. Hopefully when you get to retirement the pandemic won’t still be around to complicate remembering which day it is.

Comment

• Oak Smoke
        Oak Smoke commented
        Editing a comment
        I love retirement! I do have to keep up with the day of the week to make sure I put the trash out by the road for the trash truck late Sunday. Other than that all I want to know is if it's supposed to rain or not.

• RichieB
        RichieB commented
        Editing a comment
        I have reminders in my Google calendar. Garbage ever week.Thursday night and garbage and recycle every other week. Other than doctors appointments don't use it much other than birthdays.

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup, jerrybell , mayhaps, that there is jus what I need..

Yup yup yup....done that myself
      Luckily my wife intervened before I got to far....what the hell you doing!?!?!?
      Idiot it’s saturday

Comment

• jerrybell
        jerrybell commented
        Editing a comment
        There you go Mr. Bones, maybe you just need a wife to help you keep these things straight.
        Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 24, 2020, 10:01 PM.

LOL,
      Me thinks this has happened to all of us. No?
      Sunday, right? Time to go to church, Meat Church in Texas!

Comment

Been there done that... and i've not gone to work when i was supposed to.. 😆🚑

Comment

Emergency Preparedeness Drill. That's how I'm writin it up, Brother, in Th Logbook.
          Woulda. Coulda. Shoulda. Did. Found out no reason to, whatsoever.
          Bourbon.
          Repeat Bourbon, as neccessary..
          Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 23, 2020, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Dang that rough. I’m still trying to wake up. WhiskeyRX with some more Black Arse java and your set my Friend.

hot AF here and gonna gonna for a walk soon. Maybe.

fire up the cooker,

Comment

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              So Glad yer here with me, Brother!
              Makes me feel all kinda Better...

I’ve had a Sunday/ Monday,,,,,,,,wakin’ up on Monday still thinkin’ it’s Sunday
            Or is that a Monday/ Sunday ,,,,,

Comment

I did that once and they said I might as well work since I was already there...

But it hasn't happened since I retired.

Comment

Been there almost done that Mr. Bones. Some would suspect old age is creeping in but I prefer to believe it's just a superior work ethic.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  One could, at the least, not fault my devotion, an dedication, yes?

I slid sideways into th parkin lot, barely on time, but I was there lol!

I've accidentally set the alarm on a weekend night before but quickly realized the error in the morning - never actually went to work though. Problem is, once up in the morning I can't go back to sleep so plans of sleeping in were thwarted. Its usually enough to drive me to drink - more.

We did this as a prank back in my army training days. I was a medical lab tech and at advanced training (we lived in 4 man rooms) we set one guy's clocks to 6 AM when it was really 6 PM (he was taking a nap) - it was still late summer so it was daylight at both times. He got up, showered, got dressed, and headed out to morning formation only to realize that the rest of us were playing basketball or loafing around. He didn't find it as funny as we did.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                Rubs Promo
                Meat-Up in Memphis