Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welp, There's yer problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    ComfortablyNumb - reminds of an old story attributed to Yogi Berra. He ordered a pizza one time and the waitress asked if he wanted it cut into 6 or 8 slices. He replied that he wanted it cut into 6 slices because he didn't think he could eat 8.

• Steve R.
    commented on 's reply
    Right, richinlbrg. Also, beer should always be recycled!

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    I wasn't aware one could eat too many slices of pizza. I thought proper etiquette was to eat until you either ran out or couldn't get another one in.

• richinlbrg
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds like alcohol abuse to me!

• Oak Smoke
    replied
    300 gallons of beer dumped? That deserves a moment of silence at the least. What is this world coming to? They're dumping beer! I haven't had a beer in 18 months, I stopped to loose some weight. Today is my 68th birthday, I'll be having a beer or two today!

Leave a comment:

• barelfly
    replied
    YouTube....where we go to become experts on everything!

I’ve done more home improvements over the past 5 months then I’ve ever done.....all using YouTube!

glad you got it working so you can drive to liquor store to buy a celebratory beer!

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    smokin fool Crap! You have to change that stuff.

Ditto on that kind of day(s) and I just paid $3.59 a gallon for gas.

I’m standing there ticked off cuz of my day and noticed the price. I said to myself “self, Oh hell no!” Stopped the pump immediately at $20.22 and angrily drove off thinking.... “That price for gas? Well, I showed them!”

so now I still need gas.
    dammit!

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    And you’re taillights work great!

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    Oh that’s what it is. Funny how these fingers make me walk slower, limp and sound like pop rocks.

• RonB
    replied
    Like when I ate one too many slices of pizza - this too shall pass.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Been that kind of a week.
    Boy Howdy!!!!

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    replied
    You need to change your oil more often

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Wow. My truck was skipping and having changed plugs, fuel filter and oil filter recently, not sure what could be wrong that was cheap. Turns out the air filter (which was changed with oil) had some major leaf fragment accumulations b/n the "fans" of the filter (big round dude). Solved.

Leave a comment:

• Dewesq55
    commented on 's reply
    Plus 1

• mnavarre
    commented on 's reply
    ^^^ This is correct.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis