Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check yer goods!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check yer goods!

Just got an email let’n me know it’s National Underwear Awareness week. We should all be aware.

I checked my goods and now I continue to be aware of them. Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

I need to send this to a couple of friends!

Comment

Oh Geez, I just checked, guess I'm going back to the drawer! Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Just checked. Underwear intact and package in good hands. All is well.

Comment

Dang! You caught me on Commando Day!

Comment

Firehouse conversation: Tighty whities or boxers? Probie: Depends
              Last edited by CaptainMike; August 6, 2020, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• HawkerXP
                HawkerXP commented
                Editing a comment
                One use only!

• FireMan
                FireMan commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL!

Just checked my goods. Just checked them again... now what’s that saying? More than once and.......

Comment

• HawkerXP
                HawkerXP commented
                Editing a comment
                "You're playing with it!"

Being a male supermodel, I take offense in y’all joking about something as serious a matter as this! It took many years of industry lobbying to get this into the national consciousness. National Underwear Awareness Week is no joking matter! You try walking the cat walk in nothing but your boxers or briefs, hot women constantly pawing at you! Being a male model is no walk in the park! And I get sick and tired of the women just treating me as a piece of meat! Night after night of meaningless sex. I’m telling you, it’s harder than it looks. Thanks for listening, Flabio.
              Last edited by Panhead John; August 7, 2020, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• FireMan
                FireMan commented
                Editing a comment
                Many of us know how you feel, yessir!

My Doctor asks for a blood, urine and stool sample I just hand em a pair of mine.

Comment

• wu7y
                wu7y commented
                Editing a comment
                I tried that with my doctor, once. She said, "No! I need a fresh sample." I said , "OK, can I get an appointment next week?" She said, "Don't even try it. I used to be a Marine Corps flight surgeon." I said, "OK, you win. I'm just an ex army grunt." She said, "I know. I've seen your chart." I said, "Were you ever stationed in the far east?". She said, "No." I said, "Then you don't know s**t." We parted friends but I think only because I had pretty good supplemental medical insurance".

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            Rubs Promo
            Meat-Up in Memphis