Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How's this for a doctor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's this for a doctor?

Today, my wife had a doctor appointment. She sometimes has trouble with anxiety so she asks me to come in with her. Her doctor was talking about cooking fats after my wife said she eats a lot of butter. He told us he and his wife had a five gallon bucket of beef tallow. How cool is that? In a world where doctors treat delicious fat like poison, I thought it was amazing.

My doctor is very open with me about his own struggles with exercise. I think it makes him a little more credible. Otherwise they just seem like machines rendering judgment.

Comment

Check out Dr. Mike on YouTube, he'll tell you doctors can be the worst patients.

As with anything, it's a human thing. I know I can handle anything, except temptation.

Comment

• TJMagneto
        TJMagneto commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll second that based on personal experience in MRI Land. Doctors can be the worst patients with nurses in second place. My wife doesn't like doing mammograms on RNs, too many pushy ones.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    Rubs Promo
    Meat-Up in Memphis