Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Father's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Father's Day

To all my gentlemen friends, thank you all for being my friends and I hope you all have a marvelous Father's day! Such a great thing to have a Dad that cooks. I would wish you all to be served a special dinner by family or friends, however, I know that most of the folks here, Male or Female would FAR prefer to do the cooking themselves! So, Fathers, enjoy your day in the yard. Blue smoke and cold drinks for all, loving families and wonderful food. How much better can it get?

Hopefully, you will be trying out a new something for your pits and spending the day basking in the love of your families. And, while enjoying their company, k now that you are all in my thoughts as well. it doesn't get much better. Have a wonderful day, cook something luscious, confirming, yet again, why the family loves you so very much.

the satisfaction of "Providing" for your family is magnified when you are actually, also literally providing the meal. Good on you all. Know that I love you/ and though I am but a few pixels on a screen, I do hope you feel the emotion behind the statement.

Have a beauf-tiful day eat, enjoy,
    repeat,

How I would love to cook for you all. Should any possibly ever find yourselves in Chattavegas, I can't guarantee a bed but I can guarantee a meal and a tour of the apiary, amd an afternoon, drinking in the sun, watching my bees. Have a great day, guys,

karon

Thanks Karon... very very nice!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Karon

Comment

No need to cook for me Karon, just send me a 3 figure ($100+, to the lay person) snake river farms gift package and we even.

I have 7 step-children, no children with my genetic material per se, hence the reason cooking is not needed.

Comment

Thank you Karon, back to you for Mother's Day!

--Ed

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          Rubs Promo
          Meat-Up in Memphis